xisto Community
OpaQue

Astahost On [myspace]-[orkut] -> All Members Invited :-)

I haven't ever heard of it until I came along this thread.Is it like MySpace pretty much? My misses would probably be interested in it seen as she uses MySpace some other similar sites.

Does this mean you have to have a Gmail account. I'm having all sorts of trouble with mine. They keep telling me I have the wrong username/password even though I know its right. I sent them a report about it and they sent me a email back saying they know about the problem and they are working on it.But sounds cool. If it doesn't involve Gmail, I'd love to be a part of it. Another place to be a part of the Xisto community? Count me in!

Does this mean you have to have a Gmail account. I'm having all sorts of trouble with mine. They keep telling me I have the wrong username/password even though I know its right. I sent them a report about it and they sent me a email back saying they know about the problem and they are working on it.
But sounds cool. If it doesn't involve Gmail, I'd love to be a part of it. Another place to be a part of the Xisto community? Count me in!

i can give you a gmail account if you like..
google is making a new effort to centralize everything into your gmail account
and perhaps the reason behind all of this is that orkut is now expecting a google login to come with your orkut.

--
in case of problem send a pm to me and i will invite you to gmail.

Gmail seems to be buggered right now, half the time it won't let me specify a username, it keeps auto entering the same one and not showing an input field to enter another.Also earlier today no matter what account you tryed to sign into, it always signed into the same one..... I think it may be a cookie issues.Anyway yeah if anyone wants one I can do invites, I have like 91 left, Don't think I'll need them all. Just send an a private message to me with you email address requesting an invite.

Edited by Chesso (see edit history)

I will hope to get the orkut invite soon and join it, but I have problems with myspace, I can't even register, even though I tried a lot of times, I really think I filled the form very well, but it gives me an error message, maybe they have a stupid image verification or something, is it case sensitive or not? tried both ways, myspace sucks, it even does not say what is bad with my registration form, just says error blah blah :unsure:

Anyway yeah if anyone wants one I can do invites, I have like 91 left, Don't think I'll need them all. Just send an email to xxxxx@gmail.com, please don't sign me up for naughty things.... lol.

chesso, it is better if you let them message you the email address or provide a new email account that have the purpose sending invite request.. that way if someone is email harvesting, your email will be safe..

few cents though..

@Quatrux

if you need the invite, please private message me with an email address so that i can send the invite in there.. my email accounts is converted to pop access so everytime i open my unit, notifications of new email or private message from the forum board will surely catch my attention..

i can send both an orkut and gmail invite..
Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

Oh yeah good point, I didn't think of that at the time (I was a little tipsy :unsure:).

Anyway I edited my post and asked to private message me instead.

yup, it gets me the creeps when my personal email address got email harvested.

thanks that i have a good spam filter at my old hosting.. turns out that i started to

invest cash to remove the spams..

in the end, i resort to sending email to all of my contacts that my email address

was changed and the only stuff left at my old email address is a script that

trash all messages in a common dump location and let the forwarder script

forward the messages that i have selected to my new account..

@Quatrux

if you need the invite, please private message me with an email address so that i can send the invite in there.. my email accounts is converted to pop access so everytime i open my unit, notifications of new email or private message from the forum board will surely catch my attention..

i can send both an orkut and gmail invite..

I have got the orkut invite and Registered there, one of my friends is saying that I can't access myspace, I mean I can't register because of my country selection, he is saying to choose UK, so I will try later, but this is really stupid from myspace side.. :S

Joined too.. come on people - we need a little more attendance there :unsure:

me too, just joined orkut group, i use orkut long time ago, but first time to notice that we now have a group there, i like the idea to have a place for fun there, here now on our forum we only have PC issues :D
anyone wants to join orkut group and need an invitation please pm, we need more members to get more fun.

Just joined up myself. And I finally got my issue with Gmail resolved, so I could use that account. I think now that I joined there is 23 members of our little community. I don't know alot about Orkut. When I get more time (without the kids running around), I'll see what it's all about. But at least I finally got there.

I'm definitely not touching myspace. And I don't really dig community profile things like this.I tried Orkut since I thought i'd be easy signing up with google account, but seems it works invitation based. If anyone has one he can't lose, sonix.b at gmail dot com. It's not my main email address, one I use for some registrations I don't trust etc. Or forums I don't trust :unsure:

I tried Orkut since I thought i'd be easy signing up with google account, but seems it works invitation based.

you are invited to orkut.. funny thing is that i have invited a hanfull of people but i wasn't using orkut yet.. my account is primarily for invatation only..

An invitation has been sent to <xxxxx@gmail.com> so that Alegis can join the orkut community. Alegis has also been added to your friends list.

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

I never really like myspace and similar communities, but haven't tried Orkut before. I guess I'll give it a shot and see what happens :unsure: Someone, please invite me - johnpyost [at] gmail [dot] com

An invitation has been sent to <xxxxxxx@gmail.com> so that johnpyost can join the orkut community. johnpyost has also been added to your friends list.

you have won an invite.. you can now join the orkut community.. i hope that i can arrange my account now..