xisto Community
OpaQue

Astahost On [myspace]-[orkut] -> All Members Invited :-)

Hey guys,

I have just started Xisto Corporation Community on

1. Orkut™ (A Google Company)
2. MySpace™

I would like to invite all members of Xisto to come and be a part of Xisto Community.

Community Link [ORKUT]: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Community Link [MYSPACE]: https://myspace.com/browser

MEMBERS WHO WANT ORKUT INVITES : PM me with your EMAIL ADDRESS. OR GO here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30625-topic/

Thank you :-)

-OpaQue

Done ... wonder why it didn't happen till now :unsure:. This should have been there a long time ago.

Done ... wonder why it didn't happen till now :unsure:. This should have been there a long time ago.

I just woke up :-) lol..

OK. I never had any MySpace account. I never found it necessary. But now that all the AstaHosters are there at MySpace, I think I will give it a try. I do not think I would be putting many things there, I would just be joining there just so I can get to the Xisto Group.So, now I am member at Orkut and at MySpace.

Unfortunately, from this computer I cannot access Myspace. However, when it is available I will definitely support Xisto. Even though its a trend, it's fun to see everyone joining in :unsure:Maybe this will spread awareness. Haha, that makes it sound like some kind of disease.

Wow only just noticed this thread, Iv'e been gone for awhile though. It's a good idea but I don't like MySpace and *friends lol* very much.Oh be carefull too with MySpace, I don't know about other people but quite a few larger MySpace profiles and such seem to crash every single browser I have tried.Hope it go's well.

can anyone send an invite to me please.. since i have creppy fellings posting my email address so please reply how can i contact you to send my email address..i PM opaque for the invite but the pm service says i cannot pm him for reason of inbox full or service disabled..

I haven't come across any forum communities doing this before so it's new to me. A nice idea though.Didn't realise so many people still used MySpace....

i am still aiming for orkut since myspace is giving me headaches and i have tried that for only a couple of hours..darn users and darn buggy backend system.. --google failed just twice before and that is on server maintenance that i was not aware of.. anyway it is free and in beta stage so it can be forgiven.. plus it is non commercial..----------------------------for anyone needing an orkut invite.. just send a private message to me and i will send some invite to you..what you need to send is name: ______last name: ______email address: _______well if you skip the name and last name, i will generate one for you..

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)