xisto Community
sandeep1405241520

The Moon Landing - Real Or Fake

I said this before in an earlier post. I was alive in 1969 and was 16 years old so that lets you know my age (yes I am now 53 years old and a grandfather). The Moon landing was broadcast live (well sort of the technology was not that fast a TTY recieved and transmitted at 55 baud not 56,000 baud like a cheap dialup modem nowdays).

The conspirators will say hey the flag was waving or something else like that. What is not stated is that NASA set up a mock moon surface in the desert to train the astronauts prior to their mission including wearing their suits and all that and there were photographs taken, and some of these photographs have been used not mentioning where they were actually taken, and basically are out of context.

The moon landing was real it happened and the Untied States actually did it on live Crappy Black and white Television. The USSR did not because they had not developed the technology to the point of being able to do so. It was called the "Space Race" and we won and still hold the record. Here see for your self some footage of the filght and landing.

View this link here First Moon Landing July 20 1969

Now if you would like more links then try this Wikipedia link

There has been a documentry that has had quite compelling evidence that it was all a set up and it was all fake. But as people have said, they couldn't have done all of that back then. It might just be one of those debates that will never be solved.

There has been a documentry that has had quite compelling evidence that it was all a set up and it was all fake. But as people have said, they couldn't have done all of that back then. It might just be one of those debates that will never be solved.

The dabate will be around, and continue to be around, as long as there are believers and disbelivers in the Moon landing event. And it's not that the government couldn't have done all that back then, as they could easily compared to putting a man on the Moon, but it's more of a matter of why they would go through all that is involved to fake it and release it to the public? It would prove no point (useful or not)!

there are 2 big paradoxe's here:
1- why fake something like that ? whats the point ?
2- why spend so much money to go to a place they had already probed and analised extensively, would be much cheaper to fake it.
there are some real valide theories:

1- sugestive manipulation, or what it is called, no one has the original broadband of the videos, the moon landign could have been some kind of brain manipulation when you see it on tv, where it be brain washing, massive manioulation or just spy triggering...i dunno.

3-i doubt they had the technology to go to moon there, the processors they used couldnt handle for sure the calculations necessary for the landing, of that im convinced but i cant back that up.

do you know that there are no aliens ??? do oyu know how will the human race look like in 5 million years from know ? i know !!! will look like the so called "aliens" , our brain is growing and our muscles and hair are falling, look at your smaller fingers, in the hands and in your feet's, theyre getting smaller and lossing mobility, on they theyll dissapear, you hears, your lossing your lobulos, its a recessive gean, just like tru blonds, theyre dissapearing, your hears will soon merge with your head, in some time from know, will look just like aliens.

so what are they ? time travelers, einstein proved it was real, i think he has calculations hidden in the vatican, there are even rumours that some slavaged books from alexandria are in there, we can even speculate about magic, do you believe in "magical" powers? no ? d oyou know theyre are theorectical possbile ?

you know, sience has moved forward in a way you consider dogmatic, but it isnt, we have the power of the atom, but what is the atom ? its just a theory, so does the way it works, a possiblity proved wrong before, yet it impulses the way sience goes forward, there are many laws of sience that are wrong, even our spectrum of waves and mobility is limeted, we do not have perception of what is around us, we dont even know how light does really work,

First you forget that this is NASA we are talking about. Processors they would have had would have been much more advanced then what was available or even of known to the computing world. Who knows what they were capable of.

Second you are assuming that the theory of evolution is true, and that our race is slowly mutating to a more advanced species. Though there are many facts that point to the truth in evolution its still a "theory" so it hasn't been proven its really there yet.

Third, one of the major things Einstein was known for ( besides E = mc^2 ) was that it was he who "proved" time travel to be impossible. Time travel was one of the things he believed was not possible.

And the atom is not a theory since it is an actual object that can be, and is studied by scientists. The only light you have shed on that is there is possibly, and most likely, alot of secrets and discoveries with the atom that we have not yet achieved, like fusion for example.

Yes we know how light works we just don't understand the connnection between light and mass very well.
Some argue that light has no mass, some argue that it does. Its a really complicated field if you ever get into it.

And thus rather pointless to go on. All the 'facts' have been raised. My word vs your word now :unsure:

A bit like religion, except that we know a few people do know the real answer.

As for me;

I realise that faking the moon landing would have been positive for the nation's image, as they were in some kind of space battle with the communist Russians. And capitalism wouldn't want communism to have a certain point of superiority anywhere.

Yet I do believe in the NASA and the capabilities of Space Exploration back then and now. They could have done it yet it was merely extremely expensive.

Reminds me of a hilarious flash movie clip of so-called proof why the moon landing was fake. Something with the shadow of toilets etc. Lost the link however

hi all,Have u guys seen any consipiracy videoabout the landing of Neil Armstrong on moon. The video gives many arguments and generates some doubts about whether really the landing on moon occured or it was just a rumor by Nasa.

Do supply your comments.

Does it really matter? I they did it great. If not the lie is on someone else's conscience, not ours. the research involved has benefited everyone - even something as simple as non stick surfaces. Just take these documentries with a pinch of salt and enjoy the benefits.

Why would there have to be wind for a flag to move? If theres no atmosphere and therefore no wind or air resistance , wouldnt it keep moving in whatever motion its been put into until gravity eventually stops it?edit: someone else already brought that up i see. I cant believe some of the stuff I'm reading in others posts

Edited by pzaully (see edit history)

Lol this is a really long thread...It's fairly obvious to me that the moon landing was real, but i usually don't get excited looking for conspiracys. Everyone has their own things that interest them, like my History teacher in 8th grade was obsessed with the whole JFK thing i found out. He must have watched that viedo 500 times :D

Strange that this discussion is still on. Let's see what turns up, in the future of space discovery. I wonder why arent the Americans going back to moon once again and rather doing something constructive like estabilishing a Lunar base. I know its a huge task put short, but if they want they can definitely do it. Instead of staying up in the ISS, the world could rather set up its eyes onto a Lunar base.