GO TO

PayPopUp.com

NOW

Thank You.

Notice from szupie:
Removed excessive whitespace.

Removed referral link.

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

Wow! This sites seems like to support a lot of earning methods ! Now it is really hard to find out one site includes all in it! I was scammed by a lot of companies ! Hope this one is not the next !

I am not very sure on that. Pop-up and pop-under, I feel, decreases the credibility of the sites. I would think twice before I place such ads on my site. But, banner ads, on the other hand, are worth thinking about.Has anyone else tried out this program. I would like to know more.

I'm not saying this site causes spyware issues, but there have been a lot of cases where users were getting excessive popups from this site...be it directly related to that Paypopup site or exploited by others trying to earn their payments "illegitimately". Google's Adsense program usually doesn't provide any hassles. It doesn't intrude much either...as long as you don't over-do it. A banner here and there is ok.

It would be nice if you could give us some proof if this thing actually works. It looks legitimate but you really won't know these days even though the site looks professional. Still, 200 page views a day looks like a pretty large amount. I myself would never be able to come up with a website that receives that much page views.The site also provides banner ads in alternative to the ugly pop-under ads but those are 19 cents per thousand impressions -- not exactly worth it, then again, I've never had experience with ads before so i have not much say in this. I might try this out anyhow...sometime in the near future...

I hate popup and popunder ads. Xisto provides ad-free space, which I don't feel like cluttering with popups and other nuisances.Advertising to make a little money on a Web site is great. I don't think that we should forego ads. But I prefer embedded banners/graphics and text links, though.And not those seizure-inducing "You're the 1,000th visitor! click here!" lime-green, blue, red and yellow flashing things that make my eyeballs bleed, either.I guess that my big question is about ad-blocking software. Does this company make a serious effort to bypass the surfer's block? Or are the ads just going to be blocked by the majority of surfers because the ads aren't designed to get around the popup blockers?

This is a good way to earn monny but the only down side is that popup and popunder ads can get extremaly annoying.It would be a whole lot better to just place small banner or text ads on your site,it's less annoying.

This is a good way to earn monny but the only down side is that popup and popunder ads can get extremaly annoying.It would be a whole lot better to just place small banner or text ads on your site,it's less annoying.

Well 1st of all i would like to say this is not a good way to earn money... adding banners or popups is no hard work for me...not even a single small short long banner shud be allowed ..but if ur payin to ur client by placing ads on his/her website then its ok... :(

Well 1st of all i would like to say this is not a good way to earn money... adding banners or popups is no hard work for me...not even a single small short long banner shud be allowed ..but if ur payin to ur client by placing ads on his/her website then its ok... :(

Pop-up or pop-under surely makes me feel not to go visit a certain site again..

I have used them before, they are pretty good actually and they offer quite a bit of flexibility in my opinion. They were annoying sometimes when testing some pages but they have a '1 popup a session' feature if you think your visitors will be happier about that than the popups on every page. Personally I recommend them and you've got nothing to lose so give them a try.-HellFire

well.. CPM ads are best suited for forums.. as forums get a lot of repeat impressions and per <- snipped -> dont earn anything after a time... cze well.. watevr!!!}

Well 1st of all i would like to say this is not a good way to earn money... adding banners or popups is no hard work for me...not even a single small short long banner shud be allowed ..but if ur payin to ur client by placing ads on his/her website then its ok... :)

Popup will not work for make money coz it will block by popup blocker. So people cant to visit that popup site.

Its not a bad site. I have been using them for a few months now and the payout rate is not bad. On the down side though... Popups and pop unders are very annoying. I even had a user ask me to remove the pop ups. I only have the pop ups on one specific page. The other problem is that most people use pop up blockers so where the page has been viewed a few thousand times I have only been credited with a few hundred views! I also applied for banner ads but it got rejected and when I emailed their customer support they told me it was because I had not yet delivered enough traffic for them to asses my site. An unlikely story!The plus side however is that users don't have to click anywhere! It really is CPM advertising. I also use google on my other pages and while they have received many more views I still haven't earned anything because only 3 people have clicked on a link!