xisto Community
iGuest

How To Hide IP Address How do you hide your IP address?

You CAN hide your IP address,from w http://www.myip.com/

How To Hide IP Address

Replying to ganeshn11I found that you can hide your IP address using Tor,Vidalia,and Privoxy.I did it successfully yesterday.But,something happened to my P,I installed the wrong item,and I lost it.So I had to reformat/clean install my PC.Now I can't get it to work.Foxtor a free add on from firefox,keeps telling me I'm 'unmasked' and asks if 'Tor is working?'so, I try to get Tor to run and it states 'had info but not enough to...'You have to have the right settings I guess,or it's just a hassle.HideIP,EasyIP,etc don't work for me.And are possible trojan attractors.If you can hide your IP successfully from myip.Com,then the hider really works.If not it's just junk.

-the Vermin8tor

How To Hide IP Address

How To Hide IP Address

There are a lot of methods of hiding your ip address: choose a proxy from a proxy list site (e.G. Samair.Ru) and then set up your browser connection settings to use that proxy, use web proxies (e.G. Hidemyass.Com, proxify.Eu, etc), setup TOR (for advanced users) or use hide ip software.

I use all these on a daily basis. What I recommend these days is a small product called IP Hider from /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi. The product is easy to use and proxies are quite good.

I hope it helps!

-reply by How-To-Hide-IP.Info

hello,

Is it possible to hide the IP address. Because I used find the any IP address information from http://www.ip-details.com/. It is very useful to find out IP address details, domain info search, internet speed test and ip details on your website, etc., Its a free of cost.

-reply by Ahamed

Is it possible to hide the IP address. Because I used find the any IP address information from http://www.ip-details.com/. It is very useful to find out IP address details, domain info search, internet speed test and ip details on your website, etc., Its a free of cost.

http://www.ip-details.com/ is currently out of order.

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Besides this, anonymous surfing is an old dream, from all web surfers, who want to go anywhere without showing their IP address.

Besides that, some people like the Police (or yourself) want to know who entered inside your computer in order to do bad things, and having the IP address and resolving this to a country, city, street is also very useful.

So, the subject of this topic is effectively concerning the way to hide your IP address, or at least provide a fake address.

Which of course is absolutely illegal, except for some testing purposes.

Use TORbutton and Firefox and turn off javascriptHow To Hide IP Address

"So, the subject of this topic is effectively concerning the way to hide your IP address, or at least provide a fake address.Which of course is absolutely illegal, except for some testing purposes."Hiding your IP may be illegal in your country, in most it is not.Use TORbutton and Firefox and turn off javascript better yet, get the noscript plugin. The problem with javascript is that it can sidestep TOR and get your real IP. So if the sites you want to visit need javascript I don't know what to tell you.

-reply by japso

Does anyone know how to hide their IP address. I have this problem because I just screwed up my hosting account's Cpanel and the site does'nt seem to work properly (not Xisto). I wanted to sign-up for a hosting account again and start all over again. Now there is a problem in signing up. They say I have already signed up using my IP address once and it wont let me have another account. I need to hide my IP address and fool that system.
So does anyone know a free IP address tool that will hide my IP address or atleast make me anonymous? Make sure its a freeware, I really dont want to purchase any nor do I want any shareware/trial/demo.

In the real life it´s impossible to hide your Ip Address because there are some softwares that extracts your real Ip Address although you use hide ip proxies or Hide My Ip.

The typical example is Rapidshare.com where you can use all the proxies you want to hide your Ip and You will not avoid the download restriction because they Extract your Real Ip address...

The only way is changing your real Ip address.

Regards.

P:D. Using scripts like Anonym.to I only have to say that they are a lose of time, if these scripts can work once is a miracle :o:lol::o

Hi;

Which operating system do u use? If you use Ubuntu linux it is quiet easy. Let me know and I can show you if you use it.

-reply by Brahim

privacyHow To Hide IP Address

hmm I guess the question in the end is if it's possible to hide your ip.

as far as I know, proxy sites won't work and will slow you down. The only solution I see is somthing like tor but I still don't know if it would actually work...

I would like to completely hide my ip, mac address, etc. From hackers, tracking ads, websites trying to stel your identity, police, state authorities, curious girlfriends, and specially, being able to access web content not being filtered by my region! I guess that's the main question actually... Search engines such as google are shadowy... I remember living in spain and asking a friend in portugal to do the same search and send me the results and there was a big diff!

well guys! give me some feedback on tor and, for example, privoxy... Any better alternatives?

take care you all!

-reply by incognito

I have used Tor for a while I have been doing filesharing for years and from what I understand Tor dosen't hide your ip addy it simply sneds the info through multiple systems before it hits yours. You can still be traced although it is much more of a hassle to do it.

That being said I have never turned off Tor until recently and never had any issues last week I rebooted my system and didn't turn Tor back on within in two days got a letter from my ISP.So for me I will use Tor might not be perfect but works for me 

-reply by Diddle Dee

Try checking out VPNhidemyass.com in hiding my IP Address. It is very reliable and I feel safe while browsing the net.

They can be installed on smart phones (like iPhone and Android), tablet computers, and a variety of operating systems for laptops and desktops (including Mac OS/X, Windows XP/Vista/7, and Linux)[

We can also use proxy servers and etc

Hide my IP Address

Edited by colinsmatte (see edit history)