xisto Community
doctor

What Do You Think About Destiny? what do you think about destiny?

Hi everybody;What do u think about destiny?A physician from holland said that he proofed the destiny.He said that for example the motions of atoms and electrons and the way is not coincidence.All of them is evident.From Einstein:"I, at any rate, am convinced that He(GOD) does not throw dice. "Did we play role written by GOD?If not why are we here(in the world)?What is the purpose of life?What's waiting us after death?I wait your ideas if you think. "I think so i am!"

Hi everybody;What do u think about destiny?
A physician from holland said that he proofed the destiny.He said that for example the motions of atoms and electrons and the way is not coincidence.All of them is evident.
From Einstein:
"I, at any rate, am convinced that He(GOD) does not throw dice. "
Did we play role written by GOD?
If not why are we here(in the world)?
What is the purpose of life?
What's waiting us after death?
I wait your ideas if you think.
"I think so i am!"

well a broad question i must say. What religion do you follow? Every religion in this world holds answers to your questions.

Anyhow, there is no scientific explanation of who we are and what we have as a destiny. Watch the movie "Waking Life..." and you will find answers (with logic) to most of your questions.

My belief is we are part of an eternal power which is beyond the "space-time". Our soul stays out of the space-time too but we are entangled into space-time with earthly organs like our brain and body, which do not cross the boundary.

It's like an ant that is walking on a 2D surface, say a paper. It doesn't know that what is about to come towards it from the 3D or say the Top. Maybe my hand which is one feet above it is about to smash it, but it can't see it coz its a 2D sensing organism (I may be making assumptions here). Same is with us. We cant see in the 4th dimension or the time. Our life is all about the fourth dimension or time.

well a broad question i must say. What religion do you follow? Every religion in this world holds answers to your questions.
Anyhow, there is no scientific explanation of who we are and what we have as a destiny. Watch the movie "Waking Life..." and you will find answers (with logic) to most of your questions.

My belief is we are part of an eternal power which is beyond the "space-time". Our soul stays out of the space-time too but we are entangled into space-time with earthly organs like our brain and body, which do not cross the boundary.

It's like an ant that is walking on a 2D surface, say a paper. It doesn't know that what is about to come towards it from the 3D or say the Top. Maybe my hand which is one feet above it is about to smash it, but it can't see it coz its a 2D sensing organism (I may be making assumptions here). Same is with us. We cant see in the 4th dimension or the time. Our life is all about the fourth dimension or time.

what a perfect answer :D

That is a very good opinion from CaptainRon. :DI need to say here that I am not particularly religious, so if you want to know what I think, read on. I guess destiny would become important when we can finally tell someone's destiny with certainty. Otherwise, destiny serves no purpose. Or it does have a function, to maniacs and the over-ambitious. Genghis Khan said and believed that it is his destiny to conquer the world. And he died before he could even fully conquer China, not to mention the known world to him at that time.

4th dimension......timeWhat Do You Think About Destiny?

I do not agree with captainron when he says time is the 4th dimension. Even to have 2 dimension ( let alone 3rd and 4th) a space and time is essential. When the 1st panchabhootha (solids) is concieved, for it to exist a space is required and space means time. Everything in this universe exists as pair of opposite. They are on a scale. The space between the poles is time. For example, suppose good and bad are the two poles. The space between them is time. It can also mean that good and bad are not two different things...They are the two end of the same thing...Meaning, with time good can become bad and vice- versa.

-reply by ASHOK

I think that destiny is something you can't prove, it seems you can choose to do whatever you want, but you can always say that it was your destiny.I personally believe in destiny, but at the same time I don't believe at it at all! :)Destiny is created by humans and you cannot rely on it :P

I agree with you :)

Sorry but I disagree. One way describing destiny is a lot of factors external to your person or to other people related to you, which make that, whatever you do to reach a given goal, the final result will always be the same. The external factors could be human, but they could also be fully external (mechanical, geodesic, paranormal factors).

My own destiny is to be the best developer in the universe, and any external factors, human or not, will not prevent me to reach that final state. :lol: