xisto Community
PocketChange

Favorite Fonts

My favorite font is, proudly, Trebuchet MS - I use it everywhere (every-where customization is possible!) ;) - in my mails, posts (as in here too!), chats, IMs, documents etc. Its a True-Type smooth-edged font. Its included in the Wincows® Default fonts, so I don't have to embed it in my documents, making them smaller! It looks really good, compact, and different from everything else! ;)

Comic Sans I truly dislike. I think once upon a time (back when I was really young) I liked Comic Sans plenty, but eventually I began to hate it. I'm not sure exactly what drives me to dislike it so much, but maybe because it's just "uncreatively immature" or something like that.I think at some point I also like Papyrus a lot. For now, I don't really like it as much, but I don't hate it either. It's just rather hard to read if one intends on scanning a bunch of text really quickly. But in terms of aesthetics, it is quite nice.Times New Roman is the all-purpose print front. If it's printed on paper, then Times New Roman is the guaranteed as the best-choice font. But it doesn't look as good on the web though--most likely because the serif aspect of it makes it hard to read, and reading on the computer is already tiring, coupled with reading from a difficult to scrutinize font...that just makes Internet browsing hell.I suppose the fonts that actually intrigue me are the very original. They may not be readable, but I don't exactly like them for their practical uses. I just enjoy them because they're fun to look at. XD

I am a designer, an artist... not so much the writer AT ALL... I play with the fonts once they are converted! I would like to have a non TNR font but I get lazy and leave it at Ariel... the problems arise with 'I's and 'L's getting confused.I think it would depend on what type of title image I am going after... for some reason I just overkill with emboss tape (and overkilling the word overkill!) but no matter which it is I overuse the layer styles... so no matter!I just went crazy grabbing fonts and disks so I may be missing out on hundreds of good fonts due to lack of time searching. On the fly I go with what font I know, or I just start searching.... A B C D... so on and so forth.I am really digging these topics... things I just don't think would be written down or typed out about!

for images i use voltar (its not a normal font that comes with windows, gotta download it), for websites i use Verdanamy favourite font that comes with a computer is verdana. tahoma is ok.