xisto Community
wassie

New pips

thank you that you did that,but i first need some names,

noobie, trap member, ect.

Well, I'm not quite sure about all the names you could use. But whenever you get them all down, I have the images when you need them. If you have Photoshop CS, I can also send you the psd file so you can edit the images the way you like.

An idea for a few titles in the higher ranks are "Post Addict, Post Junkie." Just a thought...

Later,
J. (TS)

Hey wassie,If you're still looking for the "pips" (is that what they are) I took the image you showed above and split it up, changed the colour and if you still want to use them. I have an assortment of different colours for them.. Just PM and I'll gladly send you the link to get them...

Later,
J. (TS)

That was really very nice of you Toxy. Can you help me with some graphic designs and tutorials? I have Adobe photoshop 8.0 CS, but I havent really taken my time to learn all there is to know about it. Any help?

hey thats a real gud site zenchi, i hav just got ps and theirs heaps of gud tutorials at that site to help me become better at graphics.cheers