xisto Community
amitbhandari

GTA: All Versions All versions

GTA IV is merely an engine update. There's not a lot of stuff to do, so after San Andreas, it actually feels kinda lacking in terms of content.Not saying it's bad, after all, it really does feel like a living breathing city. However there's not much in terms of fun stuff to do in said city.

I played GTA 1 years ago and I really liked it and played GTA 2 too, it was really great to play those games, on Amiga I also played Payback, which is similar to GTA, except personally for me is better, I never in fact played further versions of GTA, but I saw my friends playing them, the graphics is of course much better, but the gameplay depends, I couldn't play it to much seriously after GTA1 and GTA 2, it was much more fun for me to just drive and do stuff, which usually I don't like in games :mellow:

I have played all versions of gta 1,gta2,gta3,vice city,san andreas..I completed most of dem but I'm very least botherd about gta3 bcoz it has a very worst climate conditions,dull environment.But I completed vicecity for 100% and I think SAN ANDREAS is the most wonderful game gta have ever created!I have not tried gta4 an gta5 have 2 play both of themIf u r not able to complte the game by your self,den make help of trainer to complete it.Thanqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq-reply by harsha

GTA -------------------THE GAME ENDSGTA: All Versions

I had completed all the versions of gta community ;I even completed gta vice city in 3 days which means a total of 60 hours ...GTA 4 and GTA 5 are just so simple that I don't even bother to complete them...

-reply by rajat-sahil

san andreas is a super gameGTA: All Versions

Replying to amitbhandariI played san andreas and vice city both are super . But san andreas is better than vice city . It has jet packs , plane , super cars , bicycles , and many things are there . So san andreas is better when compared to vice city

-reply by akash