xisto Community
amitbhandari

GTA: All Versions All versions

I love Grand Teft Auto. :P Gta: The best gta ever! I love thisGta2: havent played.Gta3: The best 3d gta.Gta VC: idk, not the best.Gta SA: better than VC

What were everyones views on GTA: Liberty City Stories? I thought it was an exact copy and just a ploy to earn more money, which worked for the PSP but went over the top with the one for the PS2. Does anyone have information on a new one? Will it be out on the PS3 or before that?

I played GTA 1 when it was in my demo of PC Gamer I had. That was the free issue of PC Gamer I receieved and I was lucky enough to get the demo. Then I ended up getting the full version. I loved that game. I thought it was great. Now the graphics have improved tremendously. GTA 2 was alright, but when GTA 3 came out, I couldn't believe the graphics. I haven't played GTA 3 much but I plan on it in the near future. I've beaten GTA:VC and got pretty far into GTA:SA. The ones recently provide good gameplay but they're starting to get repetitive. Still provide hours of gaming experience.

I just bought Liberty City Stories a couple of weeks ago for the PSP. It's been fun, but I prefer the use of a mouse in the PC version. I love how they have so many inside jokes going on from all the other games. I admit, it's sort of cheap how it's the exact same in terms of level design, but it's still fun to go back and relive the old days of GTA3 :P

ive played GTA 2, GTA 3, GTA vice city and San andreas. San andreas is totally better than vice city. The graphics are much smoother and you can do a tons of stuff. There are lots of vehicles to ride, including bikes, boats, choppers and planes(both sea and land). There are three towns: Los Santos(Los Angeles), San Fierro(San Fransisco) and Las Venturas(Las Vegas). You start in Los Santos with a guy called CJ(Carl Johnson) and folllow him through his story about straghtining things up in his home city. You can also upgrade your gun skills so that you become more accurate and when you reach "Hitman Level" on a gun you can have two of them in your hands (not shotgun and that kind of stuff). There are lots of things so you should get it if you haven't got it yet.

I played Liberty city, Liberty city stories, Vice city vicecity stories and sanandreas...

I think I like Vice City better than sanandreas....Oh....Vice city that goolomy Night and sunrise....great city...while SA was dry and full of more less agressive charecters, Also U had more better killing style in vice, like using a knife to stab a Girl's stomach and she grabing her falling guts and dying by running....great !! <_<

hi friends,
what all versions of GTA have you tried?

I have tried GTA 2 , GTA 3 and GTA Vice City.
Alas! I haven't played San Andreas. Heard its great fun to play that game.
Anybody played it.
If yes! how do you compare GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas.

I have completed GTA Vice City upto 60%. What about you?

Waiting for reply.

Regards.

gta views

GTA: All Versions

Replying to amitbhandari

Its great man I've also played all versions of gta and waiting for new one.For your quetion COMPARE its just great man you can get cops bike can have jet plane and also the jumbo plane and latest new is that you can become superman in gta san andreas, to do so you have to download some file from internet I have done so and I am now enjoying!

-reply by prakash

I've played GTA2 (ahh, good old classic 2d version), GTA3, Vice City (loved the motorbikes) and I started San Andreas but my computer was a little slow and everything lagged so I gave up halfway... they're all awesome games. I love the concept and how you can just run amuck and do whatever you want (yes they are a little violent and my mother doesn't approve, but its up to the individual to know the difference between 'fake and fun in a video game' compared to the real world).

hi friends,

Anybody played it.

Waiting for reply.

Regards.

I have managed to comple GTA IV to the fullest. It really is an extremely addictive game, because it is constantly challenging, and the gaming is so diverse that you really feel that you can get into it. The building and everything are just so detailed that you can just continuously play on it, until lands end. Personally I feel that everyone should start off with GTA SA if there are any doubters, because that is probably one of the best in the series because the map is just so amazingly big.

Criminals are an ugly, cowardly lot more worthy of pity and disdain than admiration. This is what you'll learn playing through the single-player campaign in Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV. The series cheered (and criticized) for glorifying violence has taken an unexpected turn: it's gone legit. Oh sure, you'll still blow up cop cars, run down innocent civilians, bang hookers, assist drug dealers and lowlifes and do many, many other bad deeds, but at a cost to main character Niko Bellic's very soul. GTA IV gives us characters and a world with a level of depth previously unseen in gaming and elevates its story from a mere shoot-em-up to an Oscar-caliber drama. Every facet of Rockstar's new masterpiece is worthy of applause. Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

You play as Niko Bellic, an Eastern European attempting to escape his past and the horrors of the Bosnian war. He arrives in Liberty City to experience the American dream, only to discover his cousin, Roman, may have fibbed a bit in his tales of success. Starting from nothing, Niko makes a living as a killer and enforcer, a bad-*bottom* foreigner who appears to have no morals. The longer we stay with Niko, the more we see that there is a broken human being inside, one who would give anything to escape the person he once was.

I would recommend it to anyone for the simple reason that it is really so amazing and I have never played a game with more depth.
Edited by sakmac (see edit history)

hi friends,

Anybody played it.

Waiting for reply.

Regards.

i have tried and finished GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas (i love this one, it rocks!), and GTA 3
i'm currently going to get myself GTA IV