xisto Community
Asaf

Please Recommend A Decently Priced & Good FPS Game

I would suggest you ( if u havent played yet) Play either1.CALL of duty (3 or 2)2. Starship tropers3. Delatforce 6 black hawlk down: Team sabere4. Land of The Dead, Road to fidlers green 5. Half Life 2: EP 1 or 2 Prize dosent matter as all of em come in equal or morw less prizeBye

You all shock me, none of you have said Far Cry. Possibly one of the best games that came out after Half Life, it was so good that it was given 93% "The most exciting shooter since Half Life".Its probably quite cheap now and it is fairly difficult, honestly took me a while to do and this is a single-player fps for the PC. But you can also play online against other people which loads of people still play. This is deffinately good value for money.

if you are in to fast paced fps gaming rather than realistic like counter strike, check out a game called warsow, it has a great community, and best of all, its free!! and always being updated!! :P<_<

Uhm...I would have to say it depends on what kind of game your looking for. If you want a fast paced game, you could get Halo or Halo 2 for PC. I have also heard a lot of good things about the new CounterStrike: Source. If your looking for a system game, in my opinion Gears Of War for XBox 360 is definetly one of the best games you can get if your looking for good online play. Gears of War is a 3rd person shooter, so it might take a little time to get used to the look of it, but its overall a good game. It is supposed to be coming out for PC soon as well. I hope this helps. :P

Black is a really good FPS and can be picked up very cheaply for the Xbox and 360, as it is backwards compatible.As it was one of the last games before the 360 was brought out, it was really pushing the orginal Xbox envelope. It looks very good, certainly as good as the early 360 releases and the game feels good. Excellent sound FX and the weapons seem to be realistic too.Its a special operations game, wher on the most part you are on your own, but are joined by some AI help every so often.It has 4 difficulty settings and the levels are huge, taking up to an hour to go throughOn the down side, there is no real ingame save, so if you die right at the end of a level and want to call it a day playing, the next time you play the game, its right from the level beginning.Certainly worth a buy though and could be picked up for less than a tenner :P

If you want a fantastic FPS experience (not just killing 2 ninjas/terrorists/thugs/... in a hallway end on end) get No One Lives Forever 1 and 2.

They're spy games, but funny ones at that. The enemy thugs are usually having funny conversations that not only rewards those that sneak up and listen, but gives a whole new meaning to baddies in a game. Not just henchmen without a soul Posted Image

The single player experience is rich. There is still a server or two online for both games, in which my preference goes to the NOLF 2 multiplayer for throwing bananas around to 'tag' the opponent.

Think Austin Powers in game.

Posted Image

Found on eBay for great price, recently bought both of 'em together for $10

If you have a fairly good pc with a nice card i would recommend the orange box set...Although it is more expensive than just about all of the ones on the list its well worth it. It comes with several AMAZING games that are tremendous. It comes with half life 2 episode 1,2 and the regular game, it comes with portal one of the best games ever...and it comes with team fortress one of the best online games ever and there all fps essentially. so really consider that. have fun

I would have to say CoD 4 it is really good you can basiclly add a sniping scop to a light machine gone or a shotgun and you have perks witch give you bounes also you can play onine

I would recommended WiC if your into a RTS. Great Graphics and good multiplayer system. Very easy to get started but takes forever to completely master.