xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mario

My New Sig

Wow!! AOK!! What is it ?The sig is nice... but not my taste. It's a bit bland and I don't think the background suits the text. I don't know how to explain. The text is kinda too cartoony??? for the image.. But I think other people would like it.

A site for Age of Empires II: Age of Kings is it?Think the game is slowly fading out, and a site may be a bit hard seeing there's no (or hardly any) new developments in the way of game updates, new clans or tournaments... (not mentioning the already well established communities)... I guess the choice is yours though, however I would recommend focusing more on the upcoming Age of Empires game :)Sig is definitely too monotone. Grey is not good for a banner, as even if your site is bland, usually the banner should stand out. It's quite simple, which works I guess, but trying some more textures in the background would be nice, as would another render. Some kind of fancy border wouldn't do any harm either :)

Thanks for your comments. I didn't put alot of time into it. I think thats the fastest sig i've ever done. Thanks for the feed.Yea Its Age of Empires Age of kings.Well yea the game is not as popular as it used to be but I always wanted to make a site for AOK.. and i never got the chance to.When i finish the site i will probably put it up for download or something.

That's a real nice Sig. I think It just needs a little bit more colour and it would look a whole lot betetr and it would stand out a lot more than it does now.

My only problem is the text, the text as Becca said doesnt suit the sig, i think you should have used more of a oldish/classical/medieval styled font, and the color should blend a bit more with the text right now it seems so bright. Otherwise i like the knight and the background, well done.