xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marretas

Giant Asteroid In Earth Course

I think that that has to happen sooner or later,cause asteroids,meteors and stuff like that exist in our galaxy,since there is gravity field on all planets,we can just hope world doesn't end at our "shift"...maybe it happens in 2012,but who can know ,maybe they predicted their extinction at that date,or maybe the couldn't count more than that :(After all i hope world won't end till i buy a new motorcycle :D

there is a Collision course of an astroide estamet date 2034 Giant Asteroid In Earth Course

ASTEROID:I know this is an old subject but liked to put this in here. Satellite picked up a astroide that has a course to earth. Researchers estimate that on 1 February, 2019 the imapct velocity on the Earth would be 28 km a second but still a very large estamet of if it will hit us because it may even change course. With that speed it can wipe out a continent and cause global climate changes. Russia I heard sent a rocket to the astroide aka NT7 to help change its course just for safty meassure. Btw I like to combine science with religon there are similarities with the two that alot don't notice. But the impact may be on 2019 or even 2034 still a large estmate nothing to worry yet unless it comes closer and the probablity increases gradually.THEORY:The mayan calendar well it has been correct of many prediction 99.9% of times still that 1% now the scientist may even be reading the calendar wrong or may not those calendar is so advace from what we use daily so its very hard to read. Now for religon it says fire will rain on to earth here is a scientific part I think might relate to that. As u may know some people anyway, the fire can be volcanos erupting then the ash and debris may be some flames so another way for the fire falling is particals from space such as small astroides or comets, the geologist picked up many volocanic activities to add to my theory that can be are fire for the destruction of fire and for water geologist also picked up the earth crust seem to be active in some parts of the earth. 1 is in the western side of the u.S. That has not yet given off to much movement but as soon as it become more active it can create a large tsunami that will hit many western part of the coast on the u.S., also to add the global warming the ice of the most attractive tourist area in alaska has gone away and all the ice seems to be backing away and melting. So even with the south pole it has been alot warmer than usuall costing the polar bears to die out and interupting the food chain. So as these ice melts that can be are flood but it wont flood the world but maybe possible though. Human's are not the only reason of global warming we are part the earth is just doing its natural change of its years passing by. Sorry I know this about space and giant astroides but earth is part of space do u not agree? well comment back this is not all my theory I have other ideas also.

-reply by David

well a simple nuclear bomb could be sent out now to the asteroid and it could be blow up at will lets say a more than 50 megaton force would shatter it. it would also be best if it was placed on the side that is heading towards earth then the shards of asteroid would most head the otherway and the pieces that do come to earth still would burn up to meer dust upon entry to the atmosphere. due to the massive amounts of heat would be generated as it hits the atmosphere at speeds that generate mass amounts of heat shattering those pieces down to microsophic pieces and most of those pieces would also be drawn into the gravitional pull of the moon since they are small while some wouldnt depending where the moon is at the time.