xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football123213

Driver 3

finally i found sum1 who actually thought this game was almost as good as gta! well...i only think its that good because its a little of a copy off of gta. i still think the storyline is awesome and they have to have guns because tanner is a beast at shooting.and just for teh record, its actually called DRIV3R.

Driver 3 was cool, it was like a modified gta. I thought it was funny when you had to find those secret tommy guys from gta and kill them to unlock secrets.

Hello People, you reccomend this game?? i buy it?? because i have one of this but i think isnt good.Thanks!!!

i was so interested in GTA and driveres series they were such beautiful games that i'v ever seen and playedi was so excited when i played them more in GTA

It looks good...from their website/adverts/judjing by previous versions/etc. However, I can't actually get it since its not out for PC! Its an outrage. I don't have a console, (pcs are better than any console obviously) so I'm Driv3r deprived. That happened with Midtown Madness 3 as well. Its ridiculous.I'm thinking parts of that will cause people to threaten me through private messaging. Oh well :D

Yes driver 3 is a good game.Ages ago have I played the first version of driver.It is a nice game.But the first game has no good graphics i have played it..but it was nice the newest version is better.When I had played driver version 3 it was a demo.So I actually could'n t play every level... :P

yer, is a very good game, i got for PS2, i think its beter then GTA, the graphics are more realistic, GTA are cartoony, and Driver is so much fun, annoying the french police is great, highly recomendable, u can buy it for 20 quid for PS2 now :P

driver is a great game and it has a good graphic and i think it is a cool game ....but i think it has a lot of problems in graphic and all that and i prefer to play gta : san andreas instead of driver 3 but i have to say that driver 3 is one the best game i have ever played...... :ph34r: