xisto Community
clownmm

Freeservers.com

I liked their sevice until recently they cut off the ability to remotely host images on other servers. They had a decent amout of space for a personal website. Now they cut their free plan from 12 megabytes storage to 5 megabytes storage. Even though I do not use this space I am not very satisified with the changes.

Notice from twitch:
Why post a review on something that you don't use? You can't possibly be de-satisified with something that haven't used

I remember freeservers.com I was hosting a website there once. It was really nice for 6 days when the 6 days trials were up and ADS popped up and messed up the webpage, and boy are those ads that they have on the site huge, alsmot distracting at times

hmmmm ...

I think that time has changed ....

Although Services like Geocities and FreeServers used to be the best Hosting Providers some 6-7 years ago, due to lack of Competition.

However, now since a number of new Companies have emerged that is why they have lost their value.

They also have not upgraded their services ...

I mean, they are still the same, with hell lot of advertisements, slow speeds, less space and yet no Scripting Support :o

Never go for these Services, just use Free Webhost Search tool to find many other better options like :

Xisto

Atspace

Awardspace

Infact u will find hell lot of other options ...

I remember freeservers.com I was hosting a website there once. It was really nice for 6 days when the 6 days trials were up and ADS popped up and messed up the webpage, and boy are those ads that they have on the site huge, alsmot distracting at times

I know, one of my female friends has a site hosted with them and a week later when I checked it out again, I was like OMG... POP-UP GOOGLE ADS??? WHY? But I can answer my own question: They are a host that is more concered about how much $$$ they can bring in from their free clients. Thank goodness Xisto only ristricts ads to the forum!