xisto Community
Cezphus

List Of Free Mmorpgs

Eudemons Online

List Of Free MMORPGs

If you intend on playing this game BEWARE it can and has been hacked on numerous occasions and the headquarters will only protect your accounts if you spend 400$(US) or more from such activities

-Michael1057

The person that was saying about the battleon.Com it is a rpg based game and they have bourght 2 other games as well these are the links of the site's they own http://www.battleon.com/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Http:/www.Dragonfable.Com/Http:/www.Mechquest.Com/They are all equally types of fun games but I would not advise to play them for to long as you might get really board of them very quickly trust me on that one I seen that they have rune scape on there as well if you all like to kill monsters adventure around make and sell your own weapons and armor and make millions this is the game for you there's f2p and p2p f2p is limited so you can only do so much but on p2p you cn build your owned house and kill mor monsters or get vaporisd by them well I'll let you have look to see if its for you heres the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ by blitza700

Am i cool? List Of Free MMORPGsReplying to GM Sneaky Look, dude I play Crossfire and you are talking about the wrong game! No disrespect but man, Crossfire is a first-person shooter. It is populated and awesome for free download. Almost as good as Counter-Strike: Source-reply by Knightboy1012

List of Free MMORPGsList Of Free MMORPGs

WOW!

That the only world for your list!

But...

I know another MMORPG to complete this list: dead earth

That was a game in french language but some days ago the english version started. Thats is very amazing game. Try it asbolutely! Its free! 

Moreover, be sure that if you register now, you'll be one of the most powerful Lords in the game because now there are not many people. Thats your chance. I registered yesterday and I'm already the 4th !

Rejoin me !

- reply be Kane

very good mmorpgList Of Free MMORPGs

A very nice mmorpg is http://www.legendarena.com/

it is browser based, no annoying graphics or banners,totally free and very well administred

I am playing it for years,and it still is fun and kinda addictive :)

try it out,you`ll learn it in no time

-reply by holo

warhammer onlineList Of Free MMORPGs

I can't believe nobody mentioned Warhammer online. It's a great game. You can choose your side; the realm of order or the realm of destruction, choose your race, and choose your skill, ranging from magicians to engineers. A great game, with pretty great PvP action. And Mac users can play it too. So Mac users looking for a decent MMORPG should try it. It also has a free endless trial too. It may not have a lot of features, but the endless trial is still fun, with no leveling up or skill limitations. It's a pretty awesome game, so check it out!

-reply by intensebug

I love Maplestory. I played it for four years before I quit. I started playing a little bit after beta. The game thrived until everyone started to stop caring about fun and started being damage wh****. Anyway, now the game is cash shop based which pretty much killed the game and anyone with a large sum of money that they are willing to invest in this game can be richer and gain a bigger advantage over other players. Also, its possible to reach the level cap within a few months so it provides no challenge.