xisto Community
szupie

What's The Dirt On Your Mouse ? What Is It Called ? What is that?

Hahaha it sucks because my exact thought pattern upon reading moonwitches last post was "Wow... not being able to sleep without fans is kinda....oh crap... I don't think I could either..." haha :o The last time I actually turned off my comp at night I fired it back up because the room was too quiet... Luckily I'm not as big on being clean as witchy. I've been known to clean my heatsink/fans of dust every week or so during the summer when they need the extra heat efficiency but otherwise my computer is a cesspool haha. Board chow and mouse poop for everyone! WOO!

Speaking of mouse crap may i refer to you all the "infamous" :o story of my CPU's goatee?

Well, one day, i've been minding my own business on Spring break and hitting in the games and all when my mom calls for me to clean up the insides of my box - pretty normal, happens every year and i just ignore that. But this year, my mom got waay too frustrated at me because she just noticed something:

The air vents in the front face of my CPU has so much dust accumulated in it, that it's literally sticking out of the vent itself and forms a true blue(Grey) fuzzy CPU goatee/beard.

So yeah, it was pretty hilarious and i finally got to actually getting down, pulling out the box from its cave underneath my desk and opening it up amidst the cloud of "smoke" that arises upon my opening of the container. Turns out that that "beard" has grown towards the inside too, and way much faster and longer than it actually forms a blanket over my CPU air vents.

Of course, I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself after the whole incident and was punished to have half the week of gaming off which really made me mad :P . These days i try to at least wipe my CPU now and then to prevent the crap from accumulating.

Well, one day, i've been minding my own business on Spring break and hitting in the games and all when my mom calls for me to clean up the insides of my box - pretty normal, happens every year and i just ignore that. But this year, my mom got waay too frustrated at me because she just noticed something:

My Mom used to make me clean *her* computer - even after I got my own and only used hers to check my e-mail every now and then.

The oldest brother, who's just a couple of years younger than I am, rolls his own cigarettes. This brother of mine holds his cigs between his fingers while he types, even though he could just rest it in the ashtray next to the computer. (And yes - we all know that smoking around a computer is a really bad idea.) The worst part is that, because they're hand-rolled, they don't have any filter. All the loose tobacco in the end of the cigarette will just trickle right out if the thing's held upright, like when my brother's typing.

So one day, when I was home from college on break, Mom told me that her keyboard wasn't working right. You couldn't press the keys down enough to register with the computer. Okay ... I disconnected it and took it to the kitchen table to take all the keys off and give it a good cleaning.

When I got all the keys off the thing, I lifted up the keyboard and turned it upside down. TONS and TONS of cigarette tobacco (loose and unsmoked) and even more cigarette ash fell out and all over the table. I swept it into the dustpan, which was nearly half full of this garbage. Ugh.

I showed it to Mom and said, "This is why your keyboard didn't work. There was too much crap clogging it up." She glared at the dustpan full of stuff that we knew belonged to my brother. Then she made her computer area a no-smoking zone, which took care of the problem.

I showed it to Mom and said, "This is why your keyboard didn't work. There was too much crap clogging it up." She glared at the dustpan full of stuff that we knew belonged to my brother. Then she made her computer area a no-smoking zone, which took care of the problem.

Aww...i was kinda hoping you would be like "BUSTED!!!" and well...your brother's sorry **** will be....
I just can't imagine but anyway, just a joke and seriously, your mom could be a little more harsh on your brother or something since he wasn't supposed to smoke and use the computer at the same time anyway. :o

Hell - I even composed an ode to it's honour. It's titled - "A small green lump of dirt I found in my mousepit one midsummer morning" :P

nice, gotta love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Just don't recite your ode, or else, you might cause major damages to eyes and eyesockets.

xboxrulz

I just call the crap on my mouse "Gunk", and I don't remember the last time I cleaned any of my computer components... :P I don't wanna look inside now, incase something jumps out at me and eats my face....Tailson out.

I just call the crap on my mouse "Gunk", and I don't remember the last time I cleaned any of my computer components... :) I don't wanna look inside now, incase something jumps out at me and eats my face....
Tailson out.

I just read through all the replies and didn't see the "obvious" anser to the original question:

MOUSE SH*T