xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RsHeaven Owner

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ? Im banned

Change ip.

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

If you go to start on the tool bar, it should have a program called Run.

Click that, then type in cmd.Exe or cmd

When it comes up type in

Ipconfig /refresh

Then

Ipconfig /renew

And I think thats it from the top of my head.

Hope it works!!

-reply by Blah

Haha, I used to play Habbo Hotel a back in the day, a very long time ago. I don't blame you for Scamming other Habbos (In my opinion paying for Virtual Items is a Scam in itself, shame on Sulake). Just as you, I used to Scam members of the Habbo community when I played using a "Free Credits or Habbo Club Pass" Website. In the WEbsite I claimed if you filled out a form, the information would be sent through the Habbo Database Server with a script enabling the Client to get what they checked in the form. The Website was very basic, with just one Graphic, a simple Layout, and a Form (including Habbo Username and Password), which would be sent directly to my email. It's amazing any one was gullible enough to fall for it, but it was much easier to Scam People when I played because Habbo Hotel was new and people were greedy, they would do anything for Free Credits or a Habbo Club Pass. Even though most of the People I scammed had little or nothing I Scammed atleast 50 Habbo Club Members. I eventually was led to the same fate as you, and I was banned from the Hotel. However, I never really worried about it, I never spent any money on Habbo Hotel, so I lost nothing. Though my days with Habbo Hotel are well in the past becasue when you Scam people, no matter how ridiculous it is to pay for fake furniture, you are stealing, and since they paid actual currency for the furniture yiu are stealing money, I will elp you out with your problem. If you want to get around the IP Ban you need to a Proxy. IF you are using Firefox Go to Tools ---> Options ---> Advanced ---> Network ---> Settings. Now Switch the Dot to Manual Proxy Configuration. To obtain a IP to Run your connection through go top Google and Search for Proxy Lists. Use the details you find on Google to Fill in the Form in Firefox, all you need is an IP Address and Port #. Some IP and Port solutions will not work because the Proxy will not have Shockwave support, however keep trying and you will come by a good one. I used to use this method when Digg banned me before, though I am uncertain to this day why I was banned.

why am i banned

Replying to RsHeaven Owner

I am banned because some1 has hacked into my account and been giving out his phone number.

I know this becausemy mate has seen him

Is there any way you could get me out of this

Please

From chloe brooker

My habbo is chloe1374

-reply by chloe1374

How to get unbanned

Replying to RsHeaven Owner

1. Go on run

2.Type in regedit.Exe

3. Do ctrl+F

4. Then search delete shockwave

5.Re-install shockwave then you are good to go

-reply by Jared

I suppose you can contact Habbo Hotel support if you have a legitimate reason for being unbanned (e.g. your account was hacked by someone else who used your account to do something to get your account banned). They probably will check up their server logs and try to validate your claims.

You can get out of it

Replying to twitch

There is a way out of it.

If its blocking your ip address then just change the ip address I have done it plenty of times becouse I scam too and I'm banned right now so I thought I would help.

-reply by Zack

Habbo IP ban

A simple RE-install Adobe shockwave player should do it.

If not, then use an anominyser, like

Vtunnel.Com

Btunnel.Com

Backfox.Com

Snoopblock.Com

Snoopblock.Co.Uk

Snoopblock.Net

Snoopblocker.Com (co.Uk) (.Net)

Nopath.Com

Fux0r.Nl

Jut search the snoopblock on google, you will find many more.

If not... Then make a new account or use a different computer

-reply by Scarab676

habbo banned usa banned me

They banned me,or deleted my account I cant register it anymore and I had hc thats a rp so does any one have any clue how to help me?

-question by me444

please let me back on habbo uk

Why did you ban my account because I diddent do anything it was my little sister I let her on my account and I was hc and I had a lot of furni and I got banned if you don't let me back on habbo I will report you for habbo worckers my msn is rye.Tuts hotmail.Co.Uk add me and let me back on habbo am only 12!

Habbo Ban

What if I didn't even do anything? It is just a 30 day ban, but I seriously did do ANYTHING. It was a "T&C Violation" (does that mean a terms and codes violation?). Can I contact habbo saying I didn't do it?

-question by Destiny

:mellow: Ok this is prob the best and easiest way to un ban you you download a thing called habbit there are some sites that you need to pay but there are free ones when you have downloaded it and its installed it will have a wine bottle click it then all you need to do is click UNBAN ME! and then try again im soz if it does not work but it should! :D