xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RsHeaven Owner

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ? Im banned

I Was Banned For No Reason.My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

Hello,  I was on http://www.habbo.com/

and anyway today I got banned, PERM I will get back on it in 2020.

OMG!

and I didnt do anything, well anyway I think this could be why, and anyway I was on this site called Pepper Hotel and I was on habbo.Co.Uk and I was talking to habbos telling them about it, and this other habbo goes you can get banned by talking about retros and anyway I didnt no it was a retro I just thought it was a normal site and anyway I said I didnt know that it was a retro and anyway thats has been all I have said.

and I don't think that could be it,

but when I was banned it said you have a scamming ban.

but I havent scammed ANYONE EVER!

I have been scammed but I have never ever ever scammed! I wouldnt!

and anyway I contacted habbo help! and hopefully they will help!

but do you think I will get unbanned?

or could you help get me unbanned?

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!

-reply by Rebecca

omg i got ban :(My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

hey I was in habbo sg. I did not do anything bad impact I was the who was scammed.

I asked pipol if anyone could spare me creds then this boy said he can and he said 'lets go to your room and ill put down the credits'.So I went to my room and gve him rites.Then suddenly I was ban!

I did not do anyting bad all I asked was to SPARE ME CREDITS is that to much to ask that I get ban.

I told him that if he could spare me credits I could not give him something for return then he said its okey.I was ban and it will expire on 10/19/20

I dun understand is that on 2020?????

can something be done?I miss my habbo bf so much :( and my rare furni that my bf have gave me for gift.I miss my acc.I miss my freinds my habbo family my company :(.I didn't scam.I really nid credits that time just 1c cos the new collectable is going to end that day.And I'm a good habbo I donate pipol but now for return I get this? I'm really desparate if I have to meet the habbo maniger in real I will if I had to sold my soul to habbo I will.Habbo is my family.I dun have freinds in real only in habbo.Please I beg u

can someone tel me when is 10/19/20? please please I beg u with all my life!?! :(

this ban thingy had torn my heart and soul away :(

-reply by claire

help me My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

please help me I wanna go on habbo not dres up  

-reply by maryDJpopstarKeywords:

habbo banned usa banned me

My Ip Is Banned On Habbohotel - Is There Any Way Out ?

They banned me,or deleted my account I cant register it anymore and I had hc thats a rp so does any one have any clue how to help me?

-question by me444

Have you tried to get different ip?

If you are using dynamic ip,you modem set by new ip.If you have static ip,try to contact your ISP or else try to buy VPN service.It's the best way to change for register new account on Habbohotel after ban.Then you can check your new network ip using ip-details.com

Edited by habatt (see edit history)