xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Poll For The Miss India Contest ( Choose Your Hot Favourite )

Who's your hot favourite for the Miss India contest?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok so there was a major messup by me. I tried merging the poll post with the older thread and the poll vanished. Anyway I'm recreating it with direct links to the respective profiles. Think of this as a second chance you got - to rethink and recast your vote B) Those who'd cast their votes already are requested to do so again.

Original thread: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/88779-topic/?findpost=1064338235

Link to contestants' profiles: http://bmmi.indiatimes.com/newindex.htm

Regards,

m^e

I can only agree with twitch... I wonder if I'll be the only chick voting in this poll though. LOL

I can only agree with twitch... I wonder if I'll be the only chick voting in this poll though.

You voted?!!

/me sneaks suspicious glances at moon B).

;)

Ah, so it is like that is it. Just remember who can actually USE A GRAPHICS EDITOR. I would explain to you what one is, but I have better things to do. ;) j/k.Thank you MoonWitch, I really appreciate the vote of confidence, and the vote of we know what B)Come one guys (or gals) where's your enthusiasm.

Garima for me as well... mostly because she's simply hot... but a little for the cleavage... haha.But yea she's got this hands down... for me she's got eyes that would stop me on the street, and the rest of her is appropriately stunning B)