xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Lets Get This Board's Views On Indian Beauties

Now there's a poll too - OpaQue added a poll for this in this thread: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/10581-topic/?showtopic=10581&st=

So you guys should go back and cast your vote there..

I know beauty is only skin deep, but here we aren't left with many alternatives other than judging from the shots only.

Oh no! Not you too Opaque !!! ;)Looks like the craze is catching up. Hey, I can't vote for 2 of them can I ? dam! :DOh well, my vote goes to number 07, although I like number 04 as well. She's damn cute. B)

Oh well, my vote goes to number 07, although I like number 04 as well. She's damn cute. ;)

Traitor !!! ;) you know no. 4 is cute .. u know you wanted to vote for her, Apologize NOW ! .. Ahh well, i guess m the only one for her .. hope she sees this thread one day B) ..:D

Regards
Dhanesh.

I'm for No. 20 all the way through B) Come on guys - now the contest is getting heated up. ROFL. We're having our own parallel mini Miss India right here on this board.. lol

But it seems like my choice of #20 is quite unique ;) No one else seems to share the same view.

Eh sorry I've messed up. I tried merging the post with the Poll with this and the Poll vanished :D What to do now. OPAQUE - you come right back and fix this.

Ok - I fixed it - I've created a new poll at: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/88794-topic/?findpost=1064338338

Those who'd cast their vote earlier on are requested to re-cast it please.

Wish that poll had their number too (don't tell me, I could just count right? It's in that order?), since I didn't have time to view their profile, find out their name, etc, etc... just like all the girls I've been with (see I can't even say them by their names) ... jokes4, 10, and 21. If I can't vote for all 3, then I won't vote.... So I looked at their profiles, found their names, read what they said... umm... to be honest, none of them said anything that would get my vote, which backs up the reason why getting to know a girl is sometimes not a good thing, you both may end up not liking each other.Cheers,MC

Heh, if the participators would state their age, we could do a scientific poll on this!!! It seems like those who vote for a woman that looks older (the euphemism would be "more mature"), would give all of their votes to mature woman. Those who vote for the cute/young-looking ones, would give all the votes to the cute ones.Is there anyone who's participated not Indian? I'm not, but I'm chinese. I want to see how different races would vote for different people.(mad scientist's laugh)