xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

How Do I Put A Site On Adsense Registration ?

Yesterday i Wanted to add Google Adsense to my site, I did this because of its popularity .. lol .. no special touch with google .. but while registering i has this field that said enter website name .. now how do i enter the site name ?

I have a website that has a .tk address like example .. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and it is redirected to my asta account say .. example.astahost.com .. what do i type in the registration ? .. the asta address or the .tk address ..

Thanks for the inputs in advance

Regards

Dhanesh.

If you can enter more than one then put both, if not and all traffic is redirected then use the Xisto address. When you have signed up for your account you are then able to select the images or banners and they will have your URL on them so when clicked it doesn't matter what site they are on because they are all credited to the one URL. This way you can put banners on multiple sites and you still get credit to your account.

Ya - the URL that you provide initially for signup is for them to check whether they're giving an account out to a completely lame site. Otherwsie, you account is independent of URLs. You simply get a specific Adsense ID to which all the clicks are credited.

Infact once you have the account, you can put your ads on 'n' different sites - and from inside your account, you can set-up these things called CHANNELS - each channel representing one of your sites (URL). Then you can easily monitor, how many clicks/impressions/$$$ each site has fetched you. It's a real cool feature.

I'd suggest that you use *.astahost.com ID. Because .tk urls do a direct redirect to Xisto. Google can see this behaviour and might suspect this of being some illegal activity thereby reducing your chances of getting approved for the account.Google Adsense people treat sub-domains as seperate domains.

Thanks for the prompt reply guys :P .. had signed up for the Adsense account last nite with the Xisto.com address ... got a quick response back wow .. unfortunately i got rejected :)

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
Issues:

- Under construction

---------------------

Further detail:

Under construction: In order to assess your site's eligibility, we
require websites to be launched and navigable before being considered
for the AdSense program. Upon reviewing your site, we found that many
of your site's pages are incomplete or under construction, or contain a
number of broken links. Once your site is complete, we'll be happy to
reconsider your application.

Ughhhhh ! .. guess have to work more on the site and send it to them again .. I was in the wrong impression that this service would be like one of em automated ones where you send a request and you get a auto reply back to it .. so i sent a request when the site was being made .. lol

Regards
Dhanesh

Feel sorry for you Dhanesh.. ;) I had the same feeling too when i tried to sign up. But back then i was still too young to take paypal (I was 12 B) ) Now I'm 15 and my mom allowed me to sign up for one with her name. But looking at my website...i don't see much of a professionality to it and my hits vary from like 3-10 a week? ;) . So well i guess i'll keep working on it like you do. Google must have like a whole 1000 people team who review these websites to get them accepted or approved. The email they sent you must be a template. Hope you're able to get approved next time! :D

I would like to place sites on AdSense. How would I start, please advise and is there any charges for that ! -reply by Aananthi SuppiahADMIN REPLY============To advertise on Google Adsense, Please sign-up here:-https://www.google.com/adwords/

Hi there,I'm trying to register Adsense account, but I don't know all conditions of Adsense account form registration. Especially, it starts from Contact Information till at the end.Please help. I need all of these information very much.Thank in advance.