xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PsYChO

Do U Have Any Freak Tatoo

Oh god my eyes. WTF is that >_< No, I don't want to scroll up and check it again. That was bloody terrible and I hope that picture burns, BURN BURN BURN I SAY!!

I want a freak tatoo like this  :P  :)  :D  :P

Posted Image

Someone have tattos???

post them!!!

Photo taken from: http://www.bme.com/

1064337951[/snapback]

I've seen some nasty tats, but that one's pretty bad.

For more fun, visit badtattoos.com - a site dedicated to showing off the WORST tattoos I've ever seen in my entire life.

One of my friends got one on the top of her foot that looks like her foot is actually ripped open, like so you see muscle/bone, insanely high quality artistry but freaky as hell. I'll try to grab a pic of it next time I see her hehe.

I have a tattoo on my left breast. It's a non-color one of a lizard. :) The tail goes all the way (oh yeah - and it's not that long LOL the "all the way") to my breast bone. I intend to get a few more.

I don't have any tattoos and never thought to have one, it is not my cup of tea to have tattoos, but in some way it is cool, so that is why I could choose to get something similar to tattoo, but which would disappear after a week or more :PI saw a lot of people, whose body was full of tattoos, I don't know what they think, but still, that is a bit crazy, I wonder how will they look after 25 years :) but it is possible to remove the tattoos with laser, but still, it does not look as it used to. My friend has a scorpion on his shoulder, which looks quite cool, but I don't really care, I even don't like piercing and stuff :D maybe I am old fashioned :P

Heh I'm with you Q. I often think a partiocular tattoo is cool... but I don't like permanent stuff haha. Not having the option to change it would annoy me probably. Well you 'can' change them and 'can' remove them, but not properly lol.

I don't have any tatoos myself, but I have designed a few for friends. I just don't know if there is anything I would like to have on my body for the rest of my life. I am also very indecisive, so I don't know if I would get one or not. I have actually been thinking it would be fun to get a 3d diagram of the C8H10N4O2 molecule [caffeine]. I am sort of a coffee enthusiast. Not quite sure where I would put it.

Actually I DO have a tatoo but, it was part of an art accident. B)
I had just got through using a graphic pen with a sharp nib on it (the kind that you dip in an ink well).
I was on the bus and one of my hands was holding a bunch of little canisters in my lap. I reached into my bag to grab a pen, but instead jabbed my finger straight onto the pen nib. I was still holding all my paints. My friend was sitting next to me, so she yanked the pen out of my finger. When I go thome I cleaned out the wound the best I could and scraped out the india ink that was down there but it was impossible to get it all, so now I have a permanent black blob on my finger. It is actually kind of funny I think. It is sort of my battlescars of art and although it wasn't planned it does say something about me, as any tatoo should.

That has got to be one of the most stupid tattoos I have ever seen. LoL My apologies, it just looks stupid! If I get a tat, I'll be getting sleeves. Expensive and painful, damn!