xisto Community
Sarah81

I Hate Cell Phones Being unavailable rules

Cell phone is an extremely useful device. All of us who say that I have problems with it, I am sick of it etc etc please spend a month or two in a situation where neither you have a cell phone nor you can have it. Then reply to this message after that period and tell me how was your time. You would feel no more than in the worst time ever.

MOBILE phones r usefulI Hate Cell Phones

Ok so..I'm 12 and ill admit it...I don't have a phone. But they are useful...As suggested on a different site: if you tell mum or dad footy is over at 1730 but its over at 1700 u have to wait for half an hour. I did that for an hour once. Besides, last week I was at a footy match verse an unfamiliar school...I missed the first bus for not knowing where to go. Then my dad was pissed off because I got back 2hrs late without even letting him kno I was ok... Phones are useful, phones are good. People say: well borrow 1 off ya mates? well it must get pretty damn annoying to have somone hanging off u 4 a phone and then your parents go crack at you because of the fact that their number is now in some random kid they don't even know's recent outgoing calls list or whateva u call it...Thats all from meh =p...D-RKSTR...

Cell phones these days have become very very important as you and your loved ones can be in touch 24 hours in a day. you can always reach out to someone for help or in help. With in-built internet facility in your mobile you can get a lot of information just in minutes when you need too. You can listen to music, watch videos when you need entertainment while travelling far. So you do not need to carry 3 or 4 gadgets along with you while on a long journey. Your mobile can do all in one job like music, camera, calls as we cannot carry our land-lines everywhere. So it becomes very handy and you can be free of tension of not losing your precious & costly gadgets.

Well, in that regard, I would say that I use the cell phone purely for the purpose of communication, so that my own people don't spend their time worrying about me and nor do I want to be in their shoes. Probably the teenagers are mostly into exploring the other uses of the phones. On another point i would like to discuss a bit, I think all cell phone cameras are not that hopeless, some of them can produce stunningly good pictures. Have a look at This.

The cell phone has proven to be extremely useful in my life as I stay a long distance away from my family, but what you point about the extreme adherence to cell phones is absolutely true. It is not just harmful to health both physical and mental, but is equally irritating, though occasional use of special features can be interesting. I really hope people learn to use the cell phone in the rightest manner and derive the right benefit of it.