xisto Community
SunBlind

Pictiger Vs Imageshack - I Say Pictiger Wins

ImageShack is ok, I wish they had an option of uploading more than 1 pic at a time, the hosted image urls are pretty long but then again which ones arent lol

You it it 100% i agree but i love useing Imageshack!

hey guys... lots of dicussion over here..

i have a site to recommend..

it's call photogiga.com

http://www.photogiga.com/

it's 6x better then imageshack

becos ...

it offers file size up to 6mb!!

File Allowed: jpg,zip,tif,bmp,jpeg,gif,png,swf,tiff,psd,txt!!!!

Unlimited Photos...

Unlimited Storage....

Unlimited Bandwidth..

you also can create and register urself and i saw that they have this promotion thingy..... giving out free ipod shuffle.. how cool is that....

try it ,.... u won't regret!

Well imageshack i agree it it slow at certain times of the day most probably due to the high number of users they have. Anyway thanks for recommending pictiger. It is a great site compared to imageshack at least it allows multiple uploads of files and the picture loads faster. What i don like is the 1mb file size limit though. Pictiger does not allow the hotlinking of the actual image (1024x768), it only allows you to hotlink a thumbnail, unlike photoshack which allows you to hotlink the orginal image. Just my 2 cents worth anyone has other comments?