xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abhiram

Link Back Buttons Where can I get them?

I'm looking for link back buttons to put on my homepage for Xisto, gentoo, gimp and so on. If you scroll down this page, you will see a small gif image by a tracker called OneStat. I'm looking for buttons like that. Is there any site where I can download them for use or do I have to make my own? In case you can't see what I'm talking about, here's a screenshot:

Posted Image

@wutske: Thanks for the links. I got the Xisto image right under my avatar :D.

Why don't you just right click and save image as (whatever you want to callit) to your hard drive?

That's just what I want to do, but I can't seem to find them. I was wondering whether there was some site dedicated to just this type of images.

Yeah, I also wanted to find something like that for Xisto, but with only a little searching I found this:

Posted Image

moonwitch has a lot of these little buttons in her sig. You can ask how she got/made them. She already has one for Xisto, so you can just use that one if she's ok with it.

She already has one for Xisto, so you can just use that one if she's ok with it.

I got the Xisto one. It's right under my avatar. The 'Asta Hosted' image.

As for the others, I just wanted a few images for gentoo, slackware, gimp and wordpress and I got them. Not all of them are link back images, but I kinda reduced their dimensions and they 'kinda' look like linkback buttons.

But, I'm still curious whether Moonwitch made them on her own or got them from some website. Guess we'll just have to wait till she reads this post :).