xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ? online

does anyone know how can i play wow without paying???even though its not ff but still its a very good rpg not like l2if anyone know how to avoid paying and play wow plz pm me...

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

...I have a feeling there are no legal ways to do this excluding things like mentioned where you get a free short term trial...and if you are asking for illegal ways you'll be warned then banned :oIf you want to play an MMORPG without the monthly fee, try guild wars

I can not stress this enough! Asking for an illegal method to play a game, which requires a monthly fee .. is NOT allowed here. Try again, and I will ban those asking.!

WoW has to be one of the best PC games I've ever played... and man, it's so addictive!I have Guild Wars: Prophecies, and yeah, it's good, but World of Warcraft owns it :(-Kris

Ok Wow is an awesome MMORPG witch is based on the world of warcraft. Any way the games great but the $15 monthly fea is a bit heavy but never fear I have found a totally legal and free way to play WoW. Just read my 5 step guide and you will be playing in no time.1. got to a website such as xtremetop100.com or gtop100.com.to. Looking at the left control pennal on the left side of the computer screen you will see a list of games sutch as runescaoe,mu online and World of warcraft. Now press wow.3. This requires the retail or full version of Wow. Once you press wow you should see a bunch of websites sutch as wow castle and DarkRevilution. These are called private servers. once you register to 1 you download a file from there.4. The file will be a WoW realm file so wat you do is copy the file got to ur WoW game file and goo into realm list file then paste the file but b4 you start WoW you need to grab the old file and move it somewhere.5. Now you are ready to play WoW free of charge if you hav any further questions e-mail me at chigga_masta@hotmail.comUr friend Huntzoru-robbie

I'm downloading a private server atm, and I've played tons of rs private servers. Rs ones are crap since you can't download rs. Wow ones are much better since you can copy and paste code from wow.

Replying to tsakisI have been playing WoW without monthly fee at a private server for some time now. I really like it! I don't know if it's completely legal, but you still have to get the WoW CD's. (how you get it you must find yourself)Install the name as normal, just not to 2.4.1 (use official patch to upgrade it to 2.3.3)Then change your realmlist.*** file, and set to match the server address of the private server. If you got a (free) account with that server, you can play as normal!I am on Aleajeacta (Aleajecta.Com/mangoswww), a really good server which tries to be as much like as the real Blizzard as possible!Good luck,David-reply by David

Replying to Feedbacker Um, you made it sound like you can play the REAL WoW for free. I had my hopes up for a second!! :( But then I reread it today and realized... 'Wait a sec, that's just how to play a WoW private server.' You should mention that. And it's NOT WoW, it's really nothing like it besides the things that make it WoW... PvP, items, monsters, races, class, graphics, etc.SHAME. :(-reply by Lucas

Play WoW for free (Reply to Lucas)

How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?

Sorry Lucas, but I DID mention it was a private server ;)

Anyways, I played the official WoW for two years untill I decided I don't want to keep paying for a game, and I think this Aleajecta server does a great job. Maybe they don't have the same big population like Blizzard does, but it sure is very much like the real thing!

Other then that, there is no other option you can play World of Warcraft for free.

Btw; they are on version 2.4.1 as well now, just like the real deal.

-reply by David

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY WORLDO FWARCRAFT FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?

You go on goolge and type world of warcraft private server and then go on xtermetop100games and go a private server you want!1

-reply by jacov