xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ? online

I agree but?!?!?!How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?

Who are you to ban anyone? I agree with you, but I can't stand people coming on sites and putting their word in when they are a bunch or big noboies who probley done wrong in their life. Hope you know steal of any kind is wrong not just online, but in real life, so the next time you go to someone house and say to yourself I just borrowing and the other person doesn't know even if it is your close family that is stealling also... SO think before you speak. No one is perfect, and if you don't like wat others are doing then forget them and mind your own business and be greatful its not you who is going to get busted. Thank you. 

"PS I really wish people start thinking before they speak and do things, and I glad I am not the one stealling anything." 

-reply by Raven Rutigliano

what's wrong with all of you, who cares if it's not legal, Blizzard shouldn't be charging ANYTHING for playing after you already payed like $60 for the game itself.

-reply by Luis

Private servers are free and have perks to them as well. Some have 20% better exp and drops, while others have all level pvp and choice of where your created character starts out at. They are exactly like the actually game to an extent, but they do have their up and downs.  

yes very easy 2How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?

yes there is its called a private server u can do blizzlike which is like retail or u can do fun server or modded severs like instant 80 or x500 U must go online find a server that u like sign up go to your wow files located where u downloaded them(must be full you can get at for pc: bigdownload.Com) and then go to data enus and go to realmslist open wid notepad or whatever u call it the site should say some like (example) Set realmlist mmopro.Host.Game.Com. Then you need to go to your wow game and play alot of steps but fun. I recommend mmoprowow the realms list I gave u is not the real realms list for it u need to go to its site(only play mmo if u want a rigged 1 wid best armor givin at beginning and instant 80) or u can go wowbeez thats fun 2 and that has alot of um like funserver and x500 so have fun

-reply by derrick reed

I think that for those dedicated wow players who don't have the money or don't want to spend tons of money on subscriptions then wow should make it so you can play for free but with the limitations of a trial account I think that with this they can still make money but you arent forced to pay