xisto Community
iGuest

Hassviper's Intro. My introduction.

Do not attempt to own, pwn, or adminster any type of ownage on me. I've been on forums for a good 5 or 6 years. It started off on gaming forums, where I was part of a few differnt guilds for Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, and for a brief period planet side. Unless your reading comprehension is that of a pencil, you probably guessed that I was/am a pretty serious gamer. This is true, but recently I've been more of a casual gamer because of work/school, and I entertain myself in otherways too. Oh and if you hear rumors from car forums that i'm a troll...they're true. So if anyone has any questions on gaming, girls, cars, football, technology, I'd be glad to help after I make fun of you for not knowing it.

Not trying to spam.But I just reread my post and realized I sound cocky. I'm really not, just trying to tell people what my skills and experience are. I suppose theres no edit button here?

Welcome on the Xisto Forums Hassviper, I hope you enjoy your time here. No, there's no edit button here because of the credits system, so try to post everything well at the first time. If you realy need to edit your posts, just PM a moderator.-=jeroen=-

Hey hassviper, Glad to have you aboard. Make sure that you read the FAQ and the Rules regarding the 'posting for hosting'. You could get into unnecessary hassles without them. Also, glad to know that you're comfortable with forums. Feel free to ping any of us if you have any problems.PS: Did you perchance happen to read "The Catcher in the Rye" by "J D Salinger"? Your posts kinda reminded me of this book :D.

Welcome to the community hassviper, hope you will enjoy your stay here, but seems that you haven't posted for a while after your introduction :D