xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doom145

What Is Moral Fibre? answered here

Moral Fibre is when you find that someone and you give it all up, you risk your life, your future, everything but when you have done all this for her/him you wil know that the juice is worth the squeeze, you know that she will look after you and take care of you as you did for her and eventually she will start liking ya(if she doesnt allready) so all ya boys out there that are ugly(no offence)and you want to go out with a hot chick, just do one amazing thing for her and she will know that you do have real fealing for her and she will eventually start liking you, just try try again i say, but if it is just a crush(normally like for teenagers)then just ignore it, its a flick and you will regret it all your life that you gave up your life for one crush and she still didnt go out with me :) girls are fussy :D (no offence :):P )

HiWe have all gone through that at some point, it's called love. It can hurt you real bad but you recover from it. I for one have been hurt a couple of times, boy I thought it was the end of the world.The worse was that in both occasions, the women just didn't have the guts to tell me face to face, so you wonder why they don't call you back, why this or why that and all that stuff.Then you find another and they try to come back but it's too late.I think we all have to go through that in order to find one that is right for us. Love can bite you real hard but it's worth it.Patrick

Hi

We have all gone through that at some point, it's called love. It can hurt you real bad but you recover from it. I for one have been hurt a couple of times, boy I thought it was the end of the world.

The worse was that in both occasions, the women just didn't have the guts to tell me face to face, so you wonder why they don't call you back, why this or why that and all that stuff.

Then you find another and they try to come back but it's too late.

I think we all have to go through that in order to find one that is right for us. Love can bite you real hard but it's worth it.

Patrick

62355[/snapback]

Yes it really can bite, but i guess it all depends if she likes you, you might have good luck(not me :) ) but u might have bad luck

Oh forget Moral garbage. You do all that amazing stuff and it gets you no where but a crush heart and maybe.. Just maybe some brownie points for your afterlife (if you believe in it). Why risk your own happiness for someone who may or may not feel you should have done it. Why risk your heart and soul for this person when just maybe they wouldn't risk all that for you. When you love someone yes you should feel that you could risk it all for them.. But you shouldn't be pushed to that point unless it's a matter of life and death. Not because you trying to show them you're "worthy" of being loved by her ..

Moral Fibre is when you find that someone and you give it all up, you risk your life, your future, everything but when you have done all this for her/him you wil know that the juice is worth the squeeze, you know that she will look after you and take care of you as you did for her and eventually she will start liking ya

Man, that's not moral fibre, that's egoism. Doing something only when you know you will get something in return is called a safe bet at best.
Moral fibre is when you stick to your ethical system no matter what, or actually doing something you consider morally wrong even when it's not all that easy.

Man, that's not moral fibre, that's egoism. Doing something only when you know you will get something in return is called a safe bet at best.

Moral fibre is when you stick to your ethical system no matter what, or actually doing something you consider morally wrong even when it's not all that easy.

157882[/snapback]

when I read the first few posts in this thread I thought I'd entered an alternate universe .... and then I read the post above and common sense again prevailed .... moral fibre is surely about personal integrity .... doing the common good while setting your own ethical standards .... of course everyones "standards" are different which leads to such diverse cultures .... that's what makes us so interesting as a species .... I'd like to think that most of us try to strive towards personal integrity, which in turn should benefit society as a whole .... although I'm pretty sure that we all miss the mark at times .... however, it's a worthy endeavour .... we should all passionately defend our right to follow our own path in life, as long as walking that path doesn't have a detrimental effect on others ....

yes its very sweet, but some people sometimes feel like we have a compromise to that boy/girl who gave his life for us and more than falling in love with him/her are figuring out how we can repay that great debt o.o

Moral Fibre is when you find that someone and you give it all up, you risk your life, your future, everything but when you have done all this for her/him you wil know that the juice is worth the squeeze, you know that she will look after you and take care of you as you did for her and eventually she will start liking ya(if she doesnt allready) so all ya boys out there that are ugly(no offence)and you want to go out with a hot chick, just do one amazing thing for her and she will know that you do have real fealing for her and she will eventually start liking you, just try try again i say, but if it is just a crush(normally like for teenagers)then just ignore it, its a flick and you will regret it all your life that you gave up your life for one crush and she still didnt go out with me B)  girls are fussy B) (no offence :P  B) )

62071[/snapback]

What does that have to do with Moral Fibre? Look up the definition of Morals in the dictionary.

Moral Fibre is best defined as INTEGRITY.

Itegrity is defined as "Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code"

I fail to see what that has to do with ugly guys dating hot chicks.

I fail to see what that has to do with ugly guys dating hot chicks.

I think he got it backwards: moral fibre's when the hot chick keeps going out with the ugly guy even when everyone else says she should leave well alone. :P

This is an interesting topic. I thought that moral fiber was going to be about what one person considers moralistic. I would say that in that particular case it all depends on the individual. The reason I say that is because each person perceives things differantly. So depending on your environment, culture and how you are raised is what determines what your morals are and how you will react to a moralistic situation.However, love and crushes are more complicated. People can be pretty silly when it comes to love. Love makes a person think differantly than when they are not in love. In some ways when you are in love you are in a totally differant state of mind. Some of it is chemical. My mom and I think that no one should get married when they fall in love. I thnk that when people fall in love they need to wait a little while to get to know each other. They should at least wait until they start seeing the person for who they really are. As you know most people when they first start seeing someone try to put their best food forward. Over time as they get more comfortable with the other person they relax and allow their hair down. I think that alot of the divorces out just might be preventable if some couples had waited a little bit longer and gotten to know their potential mate a little bit better. :P

If Moral fibre is the same as integrity, for me it?s to act the same way you think, which is not easy at all in some periods of your life. Because the moral is not an universal concept, each society and each person has his own ethical rules.But I?ve never heard of the term "moral fibre" anyway :P

that speech really strangely reminds me of something."the juice is worth the squeeze"someone been watching a little to much"the girl next door"? hahhahahaha, thats where it sounds extremely famliar to me bud =PThen again it was a good speech o_o