xisto Community
Mastero

Runescape Money Guide A must

Look heres how I make money you go and mine 10k coal right and sell them for 100gp each you should now have 1m when you have 1m you go and buy full rune get ur attack strength and defense up to 65 then wear you rune go and attack red dragons get red dragon hide and sell them for 1k each when you have 5000 you should have around you should have about 5m and there you go thanks for reading!!:)

Don't use cheats or Exploits just to get pixels. I don't thing you will find it worth it when your banned. Also, try picking flax, I picked 14k flax, and spun to bowstrings, took about a week though, but in the end, I had like 1.9m.. It's not much, but it's better then sitting around wishing money would pop to you-Mike

OR you could simply fish or woodcut -.- I'm only 70 fishing but I can get up to 1k lobs in an hour, that's 250k if they are raw, and you can also get higher until you can fish sharks and sell for 800ea.-Blink182_ooo

money make guide!

Runescape Money Guide

I have purchased almost all of the money making guides so I know what I'm on bout. Forget all the non combat skills atm unless you got no cash, I would recommend fishing, do trout and salmon till you get 50k.

Right thats for the dummies lol.

Now you got 50k-100k, go buy something that you would want to buy, say a nice rune scimmy or 2h, black h1-5 kite or helm, or some other items you have always wanted.

This may take time as Jagex have released a trade limit, when you buy or sell you can only go 3k under or 3k over the price shown at bottom. Right now you got your 'special item' you can sell it and keep doing it. But realy think of it, your making like 6k a time...

PART 2

But no you want more, what I would do is, go to lummy cows, you cant miss em they look like cartmans mom lol, their hides currently sell for 100gp ea, so a full inven = 2.8k, 10 inven = 28k, 100 inven = 280k and so on.

PART 3

Fishing, fishing is easy when you have it at lvl 40+. If you don't have at least 40 go fish shrimp and sardine and stuff 4 a bit.

Now you got 40 fishin, go buy urself a fly fishin rod and 1000+ feathers and fish trout and salmon at barbo, sel them 50-150 ea and thats it

Ty 4 reading

-meldar8

I use to be a member and personally i got bored in the end, i had my own house and stuff but it all costs money which takes ages to get your levels up to make money. Pluss when u did stuff like runecraft it took ages to walk up to the bank to get more rune essence. I find walking around the whole place took too long so thats what bored me.

Runescape Money Tips

Runescape Money Guide

When you start your account on the training island. Stay there for a month. Raise your level as high as you want and especially mining. I know you can only make swords, but when you go to the real world, guess what.

You are a strong player on your first step in lumby. Also, if you get ores and stuff, put it in your bank. When yo go to the real world, you can sell them.

-Bizzareman

Don't you get your levels reset to three when you leave that island?There's this General Exchange. Awful prices, but the rest of the game, including trade limits are based on it.

I like moneyI like moneyThis guide is pretty goodI like money I like moneyWell done for bothering to make this guideI like moneyI like moneyBye bye friends!I like moneyI like money-Banana Says money

Replying to Mastero FX Yo, and thanks for the tips. I am 10 yrs. I figured to cut yews I already figured before these tips. I figured that a full inventory of yews(28) would if sold fer 350 each would end up with about 10k. Tel others this kk? My wc lvl 47 and my combat is 61. I hope you post this. See ya. (like the slang?)-Ephraim

easy money for any level of player

Runescape Money Guide

Ok first of all this is breaking the rules of runescapae but your not going to get caught and your gonna get easy money so who cares.

Right,all you need is 2 computers.Go on 1 computer and make a new account.Then when your finished set you player recovery questions and start playing the game.

Fly through the tutorial and when you finish it and land in lumbridge,run to the barbarian village.Now go down into the stronghold of security(hole in the middle of where everybody will be mining)run thourhg the 1st lvl and collaect the 2k.

Then go down to the next lvl and get th money ,then do this once more and go through the maze and get your final 10k.(JUST WAIT AT A DOOR WHEN THERE IS MONSTERS INSIDE AND THEN RUN OUT WHEN THERE NOT NEAR THE DOOR AND RUN TO THE DOOR YOU NEED TO GET TO)then when you have your 10k come out of the stronghold and teleport to lumbridge.

Now its time to go to your second computer.Start up runescape on that one and go to the same world that your other player is in.Bring them both to lummy and trade 3k to your player.Then wait 15 mins and repeat.Continue this until all the 10k is transfered to your account.And there you have it!10k for maybe 45 minutes work!!

-theoneandonly

You guys can collect zamorak wines on the table by the alter above golblin villa and get a full inv and put them in the bank in fally and keep getting them. In an hour you should have about 100 of them I usually have 130 some but you can sell them for 500-700gp at the grand exchange thats 50-70k an hour nice! -tyler

My runescape money guide.The following are some tips to earn some easy money:(1) Through mining-PART 1-Get your mining level to lv115 1st,If your going for the easy way,Get your mining level to 60 (mine only irons)You'll have about 7822 iron oresYou can sell your iron ores for 100gp each and that'll earn you around 770k-800k-PART 2-If you're going for the tougher task,Like in part 1,get your mining to 15 but after 30 start to mine coalsFrom my calculation:The iron ores between level 15-30 + coals between lv30-60 will let you make this amount : 780k to 950k (If you sell the iron ores for 100gp each and coal for 150-180gp each)Notes: Remember to change your pickaxe whenever the requirements hits, this'll help a lot as the speed for getting ores will be faster..Notes: As you get to level 60 mining, you can go ahead and proceed to the mining guild to get more ores...Notes: Smithing wont be so much of earning when it's below 70, after 70 you can make more then 20k at once easily...-PART 3-You can also earn easy money through ores but you need starting money, just around 100k will do..All you have to do is to buy coal(example) 100-120gp each from people and sell it at a higher price (example:150gp each for 1-500 coals,180gp each if you have tons of coals)(2)Through Magic-PART 1-The best way for making money in magic perhaps is through runecrafting...The higher the level of runecrafting, the more money you'll obtain...For starters: The Best way is to runecraft air runes...Air altar is located outside south of the entrance to falador and a bank is near.You can try to sell the air runes for 15-20gp each which most of the rich guy buy them at...-PART 2 & PART 3-(Tips tat need a lot of money)2nd way is to get a capital of at least 220k..All you need to do is stay in the runes shop and buy runesBuy chaos and death runes and proceed to world with a larger population to sell your runes (chaos 120-150gp each, death-260-300gp each)REQUIREMENTS FOR PART 3: Level 55 magic levelThis tip also requires money because you'll be buying rune med for high level alchemyBuy rune med from player 10k each and nature rune 200-300gp eachAfter high level alchemy you'll obtain 11520gp,you will get 1220 or 1320gp more profit for each high level alchemy�(3)Through woodcutting-PART 1-Woodcutting is perhaps the easiest money earning skills to train on.All you need is chop till your woodcutting gets higher than 60.Once you reach level 60-woodcutting, you'll have like 4056 willows...Sell them for 30gp each and you'll get between 120k -122k of cash.At level 60 woodcutting, you can start to woodcutting yews but it'll be quite slow so you need to put in some effort to get yr woodcutting level higher for faster yew logs.Sell your yew logs between these ranges: 300-375gp each-PART 2-Again, this part is about Merchanting.All you need is money of 250k or more.Buy yews from other players at 250gp each and sell others for more like 300-375gp each-PART 3-If you happens to be a member, it'll be great for you.You can fletch your logs to make more money.When you can fletch yew logs, try to high level alchemy them you'll gain quite a big amount of money rather than selling them to shops.----------------------------------------------------------------------You can also make money by buying rune plate bodies for 60-70k and selling for 80-90kThanks for Dr.Monstaa*clap, clap, clap* What a lame guide lolz

Feedbacker, you copied two posts off somewhere else, the second post correctly saying the tutorial is rubbish. How many people are you?So much is worth less because of the General Exchange. Things like seconds, gems, runes are still okay.

easy monkey

Runescape Money Guide

the easiest way for non membs is to cut alot of yews and sell at grand exchange and for mems you go to green drags (bring anti shield) and kill a full inventory of hides and dragons bones bones are 2k and hides 1.5k lol I spent over 1mill on prayer who cares ill get it back on dragons lol.And I'm only 12 yrs

-ricksta 101