xisto Community
Mastero

Runescape Money Guide A must

money guide for members shortend.

Runescape Money Guide

Well you guys are giveing to much details for members. Look, get 10 crafting, go to a flax field with a bank nearby. I prefer camelot, but others work too. Ok, anyways :) go to a flax field get 3k flax. Seems alot but its easy only 12 iventory loads for 3000,3k. And sell for 200ea that should get you 303k if your not happy with that go for 10k flax for 2m!!

correction when I say flax, I mean bow string. Also known as bs.!

thank you and have a nice day!! add me on runescape zothor25

-reply by mr 0wnage

seeds and nat runes are the way to go =]

Runescape Money Guide

Take seeds of store get over 500 then put on g/e or sell and make nats I find it easy to make cannon balls and sell them or buy oak logs turn them into planks and them put on g/e hope I helped jayman767

-reply by jayman767

Runescape is already too easy. It's just point and click. It takes no skill or brainpower whatsoever to get money. The fights aren't even hard. They're auto-hack and slash. The variables of the game does all the work for you. So anyone who actually needs a money guide for that also needs a guide for wiping their butt.-Vicous_AD That is true. You click, you so something, you click again, you do something else. Who cares if you have a lot of money in it anyway? Its a game.----Kok man '08

The best way to make money is to buy 2k flax for about 180k, then spin it all into bowstrings, giving you loads of crafting exp, and you'll make a profit of 180k. Then buy 4k flax, spin it again, then sell it, giving you a total of 360k profit. Buy 8k flax, spin it, then sell it, and you have 720k profit. Buy 16000 flax, spin it, then you hav 1440k, or 1.44 mil. Now buy 32k flax, spin it, then sell it. You will now have 2.88 mil.-reply by hees behind you (only if you turn around)

something

Runescape Money Guide

Replying to RsHeaven Owner

Ya... 10$ for 1m? 25$ for a whip? great deals? lol!

There lots of site selling 1m for like 4$ and whips for hardly 10$ I even saw a stuff like santa for 50$ so don't say you have greats deals -_-

-reply by blah

High Alching (the best way to make money)

Runescape Money Guide

Ok the best way to make money is to high alch yew longs. But the only bad thing is that you have to pic the flax, make the natures, and get the logs. Overall I make about 2 mil a day doing this and I like it so you should try it. I don't recomend buying the money its illegal. And don't buy accounts its a scam so yeah...

-reply by Juroku

making money mining - smithing

Runescape Money Guide

What I do is mine coal in guild (I can mine about 2k coal every night) do that for 2 days (get 4k coal) then go to the lum coal/mith and addy mine and mine 1k mith ores there for another 1-2 days make 1k mith bars a alharid then sell on exchange for a cool 1m

Atm my stats are 72 mining and 54 or 55 smithing

And thats a way I make most of my money as a f2p player it is very efective to easyly get millions in 3-4 days

Hope this helps Hofman 07

-reply by hofman 07

lobsters!

Runescape Money Guide

I will tell you a sweet way to make money. Go to karamja or for members catherby,and fish 1k lobbys. Than go sell in the GE. You get like 300k! Or you can get 10k lobbys and sell in GE and get 3M! I sold 100k lobbys in GE now I have 30M!

HAPPY FISHING!

-reply by zackncheez55

No hacks

Runescape Money Guide

Vicious there are no hax what so ever people say you can cast weaken on the logs at the lumber yard west of varrock and some enchanted tree spirit should come out you kill it and get 100k this is false there is no such thing .. As hacks on runescape

Replying to Vicious_AD

-reply by Logan

fishing!

Runescape Money Guide

Hi! I'm here to tell you about a realy cool wat to make money! get your fishing to lvl 60(you only need 40 but with 60 it is faster)then fish lobsters till lvl 76. You should have 12k lobsters then. Sell them at the GE for low price and you will get like 3.6M!then from lvl 76 fish shark till lvl 99.You should have like 100k shark and sell them for about 106M! together you should have about 109.6M! I think fishing is the best way to gain money. WEEL HAPPY FISHING!

-reply by zack

Hi guys, I'm new to this so I'll keep it short & sweet ^.^Personally, from a skillers point of view, the most profitable skills are woodcut and fishing. The reasons why are listed below:Woodcut: People needs logs to fletch - Logs are also sold for firemaking.Fishing: People buy fish to gain cooking levels - They buy to cook it and train using the cooked food.Items like yew logs, shark, mage logs & lobsters are high in demand.You need to recognise what is high in demand. (At the moment it is high level food, an example being shark, for Bounty Hunter pkers).It's all about looking to find what items are high in demand and obtaining these items as cheap as possible to sell for a much higher price to other playes.I hope this has helped in some way or form.P.S - Now RuneScape has introduced the Grance Exchange (G.E), it is much faster to sell items to other players! Use this to your advantage.Happy Scaping!Yours faithfully, 1x Drag0n 1x-reply by Drag0n