xisto Community
Mastero

Runescape Money Guide A must

Suggestion For a good money making guide...Runescape Money Guide

If you're looking for a very good free money makeing guide go to

rsriches.Blogspot.com.

It has suggestions for people who are new players, 1gp-100k, 100k-400k, 400k-1m, 1m-2m, 2m-5m, and 5m-10m. It's so awesome and completly free.

-reply by Greg

Easy moneyRunescape Money Guide

I have played this game for 4 years and it was fun at first but it got boring so I quit for  a period of time but then I got back on it. I have been a member many times and a free worlder many times and while I have been both I figured out that as a member killing dragons gives u good money and then buying flax, taking it to lumbridge and spinning it into bowstring then selling it is really good money.I went from 87k to 670k in 1 day of working with the dragons and bowstring and that wasnt trying and without good armour or weapons. As a free worlder mining and selling the ore is O.K. Money but going to the hill giants is a better way. If your really pataint as a free worlder you could fish I didnt do this but my friend did and he sold 130 something lobsters and like 200 swordfish and got about 200k for it.And another way just to get a little extra gp in them is keep them and keep saving up and get large amounts of them and on a reguler basis check the prices tell you see a higher than average price amounts like buying flax at 81 - 97 or 79 - 87 and selling bowstrings for 171 - 185 or 179 - 191. Keep your products and save 

-reply by luke

I made 15m in 1 day doing a level 2 clue scroll. I did all the things and then got ranger boots. It was unbelievably lucky, but it worked and I now have a whip and a sara sword. I recomend it. To get level 2 clues kill vampires out in mortanya. Especially good if its your slayer task like it was mine.

-reply by gunmanx

doesn't this need updating now because of the grand exchange, rune essence and other stuff which allows you to make money quicker than before. for example now on runescape you can buy things like cheese from a normal shop and it is worth alot more in the grand exchange. you can even sell your fish in there and it is worth more than it would be at a shop it is the same with logs you get more for them i remember before the grand exchange normal logs were only worth like 5 gp and now in the grand exchange they are worth 52 gp it is also a fast way of making money because there is all of those tres around the grand exchange so you go running around cutting them down.then you put them in bank and start all over again until your ultra rich. it is as simple as that i hope you like my contribution to this thread keep scaping.

Is my way of making money good?Runescape Money Guide

Hello, I'm Syndrolic and I love Runescape. There are many ways of making money on rs but mine is in the top 15 or so. Going to green dragons and fletching at the same time. What you do is you buy about 3m worth of supplies to make ruby and diamond bolts, in turn you will make about 400k profit. But sometimes it takes time for the bolts to sell. I suggest making a few trips to the green dragons by clan wars. They rack up a large amount of money. It used to be about 55k per run but its up to about 95k-110k now days. I made about 8 million gp by doing so. In time ill reach a much higher amount of money.

-reply by Syndrolic

How to make good profit off of lobbiesRunescape Money GuideFirst get 40 fishing, buy lobster pot and bring 500 gold with you.Then head to port sarim and get on your boat to karamja. When you see the banana plantation head north and you'll see a dock. Chances are you are not alone fishing, so try to pick a spot with not alot of people fishing there. Fish till your inventory is full and then leave karamja. Head east till you see the town with the bank and bank all your lobbies. Repeat except the first step and your on your way to making millions. Then feel free to sell when ever you want to. Feel free to add me as a friend the name is zachary0232.-reply by zach

Runescape Merching!Runescape Money GuideDragon Boots is probably the best item to merch as the price increase and decrease everyone! Just but the boots when it decreased and sell after the price has raised back up. The more you buy the more profit you make. This also works with Dragon Claws because of its unstable change of price, but you'll need alot of cash to buy more than 1.-reply by N1Voiderof10

or...1.go to taverley2.go north until you see a bunch of cows.3.go through the path next to the cows.4. and hunt for wild polar kebbits5. get more than 23 furs6. sell them for over 80k