xisto Community
smyke

Cars In NFS Most Wanted what cars do you play with

Know what it takes to be a champ

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

Hey guys out there,

If I have played something more than else,then it has to be nfs most wanted and I know it like no one else.Has here anyone played with carrera gt.I have myself attained speed of 381km/hr with it .I have found it as one car which is best of best.Try it once .I can even tell you how to play game on your pc without even having to install it .But this is all for now.Ieven have one account in which I have crores of bounty and crores of rupees to upgrade .

-reply by Lord Argon

best carCars In NFS Most Wanted

there was a question raised about the best car in nfs most wanted

actually the best car is porshe carerra GT if you know how to play this game like an expert

Porshe carerra GT has great acceleration as well as grip but the disadvantage of having this car is its top speed. I took it to 388 km/h with n2o

the advantage is that you can reach this speed so quickly that you don't hve to worry about the top speed.

secondly the best drifter is ford gt

and the car with the most top speed is lamborghini murcielago

and the car with the best grip is bmw m3 gtr

and with the best handling is I think mercedes slr mclaren

thanks for your time

-reply by NFSmaster

i beat itCars In NFS Most Wanted

I beat nfs mw the game is fairly easy, it is my favorite game of all time

the best car is the bmw cause it has good speed accel and grip

I made the lambo merci better but I don't like good handling

I have over 2 million dollars on that game I bought 5 mercis and they are the best in speed

but I still stick with the bmw its the best but if your going up against blacklist number 3 2 or 1 then win

alot of races and get about 600,000 dollars and get the lambo merci and get all the best upgrades and all 

the stats will be the highest they can be and you can get milestones races and bounty up in a sinch and beat the game in about a day.

the games gets kind of boring after you beat it but running from level 6 cops with the bmw is really fun.

hey guys!

I use is300 from the start to the end...And I installed all perfomances and markers...I decided that  is300 has the best acceleration and grip!but its top speed is 375 km/hr without N2O...It's great!in the game the fastest car is lamb murcielago, its top speed that I can reach is 396 km/hr!

the fastest carCars In NFS Most WantedThe fastest car is lamb murcielago which I took at 398 kmhThe fastest accelerating car is carrera gt ,it's top speed went to 385 kmh before the speed-o meter started flickering and the carrera's engine wass at full power-reply by saaz11

I think you are wrong about the lambo murc. I used the ford gt and I got a top of 399 kmh+ with performance tuning of course 

-reply by Speedy

Best Car in NFS Most WantedCars In NFS Most Wanted

Hi Guys! I beat the game, from start to the very end with a Renaul Clio V6!! In my opinion, this is the best car in game... Manouverability, acceleration and top speed at 375km/h.. But the final speed doesnt matter, but how you get there fast...

-reply by Victor

ideas?Cars In NFS Most Wanted

when I played the game I had a car for racing and one for the cops. It worked out great! I got bounty easy beause it was fast.

also when u beat that chinese dude with the voslkwagon and u get it... Keep it! just add nitros and its really good. I used till I got a better one. 

-reply by sparky

A Porsche Carrera GT with all ultamate and junkman parts is the best car because of its amazing acceleration and top speed, altough, you may want to tweek the handling.

Dorman

PorcheCars In NFS Most Wanted

The Best car in the whole game is undoubtly the mazda rx, that is if you upgrade it with junkman and all performances with out changing the bodykit or adding a spoiler(then you wont have any problems with aerodynamic tunning).I reached 401/h with it.

-reply by Rohan Joseph George

best carCars In NFS Most WantedWell my car is blacklist racer number #8 jewels car its a Mustang GT and its top was 489 and I'm going to beat blacklits #6 ming so and I was woundering how much a lambo cost-question by phatdaddy

NFS MWCars In NFS Most Wanted

well,NFS Most Wanted is my favourite among NFS series.I like there Lamborghini Murcielago,which is the fastest car in the game(398km/h)There are a lot of cheats,mods and extra cars for MW,even The Bugatti Veyron & there is a mod,installing which in Nfs MW will become night(like NFS CARBON),but it's too hard to drive at nights,cause  it's very dark and you can't see any car comming inside you.The fastest car is Murcielago,the fastest accelerating car is Porsche Carrera GT...

TuningCars In NFS Most Wanted
No one knows about tuning Lol
Tuning is very important for driving a car in NFS Most Wanted
I play NFSMW like a pro.
I am runnerup in WCG in my country. (2nd Position).
I am here to tell you all about tuning
First of all u made a car. My favourate car is LOTUS ELISE
Tune it into Ultimate packages (Spoiler in the Body Parts is Important).. Then start a race by quick race menu. After the race started press ESC. Then go to performance tuning TAB</p>
Switch every thing like Following
Steering                    ----------| (FULL HIGH).
Handling.                 -------|--- (2 above average).
Braking                    ---|------- (2 below Average).
Ride Height              -----------| (Full High).
Aerodynamics          -----------| (Full High).
Nitrous                    ------|----- (Default)
Turbo                      ----------|  (full High).

Then Drive the car U will enjoy that!
NOTE: This Setting is only for Lotus Elise. Made by me. ^.^
Sorry if any mistakes in my English :-P
-reply by Zain Ali

what are the blacklist rivlas cars?Cars In NFS Most Wanted

I wanted to know what are the blacklist cars I know there is a VW Jetta, Ford mustang, Lexus, Lambo. But I don't quit remember the other ones that u get the pink slips to I love the game personally I have it for PS2. But yeah I would love to know what the other cars are.

-question by streetwolf