xisto Community
smyke

Cars In NFS Most Wanted what cars do you play with

The best car...emm..I think the best cornering and high in speed is VIPER..no doubt about that because it have all in one package..but you must have experience with RWD car....And the to second best car is RX7..rx7 is the best cornering car but low top speed..-FAHREVZ

I've got the cobalt, viper, ford gt, and carra GT... And the cobalt has the best stats on all 3 over them cars. Dunno why but it is a beast.-B-E-Z Productions

the 4 best cars to have

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

Ok...People the 4 best cars to have is the

Lamborghini gallardo: ultimate everything

Carrera gt: ultimate everything

Ford gt: ultimate everything

Porsch 911 turbo s: ultimate everything

And also all you people who think the bmw m3 gtr is the best car you are wrong it is a peice of s**t I beat it in a fiat punto

-nfsmwman

easy money

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

Ok...An really easy way to get money is by re beating the same speedtrap challenge over and over again I chose to do razors first speedtrap challenge you see and also the best cars to beat him with are carrera gt ultmt evrtng or 911 turbo s ultmt evrtng...Any questions about the game I'm your man later

-nfsmwman

Replying to GrafittiThe GT may be the fastest looking car out there, but it's not, I've beat that game with a fully built Cobalt SS. Basically, you can beat it with any car you have in your garage, just as long as you have everything fixed up on it, don't even have to have it aerodynamic, just put stage 3 everything and drop the best nos kit into it and you'll be good to go-reply by DitryJ

best cars for nfsmw

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

The best cars are in order porche carrera gt, bmw, mercedes mclaren slr, then my personal fav is the corvette c6 you win from webster

-reply by homeless_man

NFSMW Best Car

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

I am currently up to Blacklist #2 and believe you me the Gallardo kicks all. Unfortunetly for me I did not Pink Slip the Gallardo from Ming and that really pissed me off but I just bought it and it proves to be 1 fast mumma. Another good car is the Ford GT but not as good as the Gallardo

-reply by Will

The best car for the Milestones (police chases) is the Evolution that you can win from one of the Early blacklist guys. Fully upgraded it almost never fails. It may not be as fast as the Gallardo, but it sure doesn't flip over as much. It also has enough torque to escape more blockades.-reply by Feed back

I beat the game with the cayman, I still say it's my fav car and the car I'm best with, which makes it the best in my opinion.-reply by vunjak

best car in nfs mw

Cars In NFS Most Wanted

The best car for me is the lambo merci.It has the best speed,acceleration and handling even the ford gt has no match

-reply by war lord