xisto Community
GM-University

HTML tags and examples Condensed form of course from my site...

Maybe someone already said this but <font> is evil as it is deprecated. Use CSS instead.

Here you are, a whole new section about Cascading Style Sheets and some information in that section will improve your HTML coding.
The two go hand-in-hand. Everything you learn about one will assist you in using the other to make better Web pages and sites.

Cascading Style Sheet Sub-forum

really Great for beginners! I could have used this a couple months when I was first Learning HTML. Weird thing was, I learned HTML and JavaScript at the some time. I got mixed up with the onMouseOver event. I kept thinking it was a HTML tag. BAD way to learn HTML. Start off with one language, I would recommend.

WOW!!!! Thanks!!! I really appreciate that! That's excellent for beginners like me.... I know HTML but not alot so thank you.... nice of you to help us out. That must have taken alot of time. Thank you