xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doom145

My First Abstract Sig

Posted Image

What you think of it, i know the pro people must think that i suck but i kinda did it in a rush, my pc was about to shut down, lol, likely story but yeah, tell me what ya think of it, but the pro people plz dont say a really crule word like it f.u.c.k.i.n sucks as i am new, tell me how to improve it and i will :)

well I can't really see it, it comes up as user posted image. IS it just me or is it the image?

the abstract one still says user posted image.i dont like your matrix sig. first of all, it is way too big to be a sig. reduce the height and it should be okay. the background part is okay, but a little too blurry in my opinion. also, get rid of the outer glow and bevel and emboss on the text and images. i dont think it looks good. try and blend the images into the background. sorry to have all the negatives but it is what i think. i know you said you are more new to this, but we all have to start somewhere. just keep making stuff and follow some tutorials and you will improve quickly.

Can i just say that matrix one if awful really really badBackground is good but commonBlending the imgae requiredmake it smaller no use if it isnt forum sizeand the bevel emboss should be delete thats what i hated most

the abstract one still says user posted image.

i dont like your matrix sig. first of all, it is way too big to be a sig. reduce the height and it should be okay. the background part is okay, but a little too blurry in my opinion. also, get rid of the outer glow and bevel and emboss on the text and images. i dont think it looks good.  try and blend the images into the background. sorry to have all the negatives but it is what i think. i know you said you are more new to this, but we all have to start somewhere. just keep making stuff and follow some tutorials and you will improve quickly.

61927[/snapback]

ya, I really like your abstract, people gave me abtsract a 7/10 but i want to know how to do what you did :)

oh haha, I DESIGNED THAT AGES AGO, LOL, THATS WHY I SAID IT SUCKS, i know when i deisgn a good sig and its not for u guys to see, as i put too much effort into those for u to criticise