xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

En Español Para los que hablamos español

Hola a todos, espero encontrar a alguien en este foro que hable español, para que me pueda ayudar respecto a los créditos, no entendí muy bien, ya que mi inglés no es muy bueno.Ojalá alguien lea este post y nos podamos ayudar mutuamente.Saludos

What he said lol. I've translated it with the help of worldlingo, but that came out a little wrong (sniggers) and so, I had to revert to the mystical powers of my brain...ok so not that mystical.

Hello to all, I hope to find to somebody in this forum that speaks Spanish, so that they can help me with the credits, I do not understand English very well, since it is not very good.Hopefully somebody will read this post and will help.

Hola a todos, espero encontrar a alguien en este foro que hable espaĂąol, para que me pueda ayudar respecto a los crĂŠditos, no entendĂ­ muy bien, ya que mi inglĂŠs no es muy bueno.

OjalĂĄ alguien lea este post y nos podamos ayudar mutuamente.

Saludos

1064330453[/snapback]

Usted necesitarĂĄ un total de diez (10) crĂŠditos comenzar una cuenta, pero puesto que esto es un tablero del inglĂŠs solamente usted puede ser que intente usar el traductor de Alta Vista (http://yahoo.com/) para convertir de usted lengua y despuĂŠs para fijar el resultado en este sitio. Espero que esto ayude.

Sorry I told makela that he needed ten credits to establish an account but that this was an English only site and then I gave him a link in parenethesis to the Alta Viata translator so he would be able to translate his posts in to proper (or close enough for us) Engilsh to gain those credits. Only way to reply was to use his written language, he might be able to speak Engligh but not necessarily write it coherently, I don;t know but was only trying to help. No more Posts in Spanish but in this case I felt it was necessary for the new guy.

Muchas gracias,

Houdini