altsr

Newbie Here Yo Watups aLL

Hello there!

My nick is ALTSR,

Although thats not my name,

I'm not good at playing game,

BUT my dream is to shoot to FAME!!!

Xisto R0cks!!!!! ;)

Don't forget to close your tags ;), and welcome to asta. I have my own poem. I call it "I didn't know it".

I was a poet

And I didn't know it.

Ha, see what I did? I'm pure genious. There should be a copyright bbcode M^E, oh M^e, can you make a bbcode for copyright?

And you are right in presuming Xisto rocks - because it does.

If you find at any time that asta is too "professional", then try out the sister site, http://forums.xisto.com/ or if you want quality hosting without the forum posting (another rhyme - COPYRIGHT - steal it and I will knock you knee-caps off :P ), then try the other sister site: http://www.trap17.net/

Anyway, glad to meet you and look forward to your contribution.

I was a poetAnd I didn't know it.

/me slaps guy around with a huge trout fish. :)

Neither did we ... nor do we still :P Mr. genious. ;)

jk, you ARE a 'genious' ... and if anybody else says otherwise, you refer them to me! I'll set them right :P.

Anyways, welcome aboard altsr ... and you better check out what guy has to say. That's good advice.... I mean about the forum and Xisto. Don't worry about the copyright thingy, he says that all the time :P.

Aah now you're scaring him off ;)Welcome aboard mr. un-pronouncable nick!all this poetry is making me sick.Mine is worse, but please don't scoff.

Welcome aboard mr. un-pronouncable nick!

1064329365[/snapback]

Welcome! ;)

I agree with ruben. I can pronounce his name, but how is your name pronounced? I have no idea :P

I suppose it would be pronounced ALTSIR, but that is just a guess, and if I walking in the wrong-direction, then tell me now, but ALTSR is not his name.

Ooooh, poetry. I'm more of a haiku person myself.Astahost, great fun.Read posts, learn amazing things.I am addicted.See? I'm brilliant. I should create a page on my Web site devoted to Xisto haikus.Or not.

Don't forget to close your tags ;), and welcome to asta. I have my own poem. I call it "I didn't know it".

I was a poet

And I didn't know it.

Ha, see what I did? I'm pure genious. There should be a copyright bbcode M^E, oh M^e, can you make a bbcode for copyright?

And you are right in presuming Xisto rocks - because it does.

If you find at any time that asta is too "professional", then try out the sister site, http://forums.xisto.com/ or if you want quality hosting without the forum posting (another rhyme - COPYRIGHT - steal it and I will knock you knee-caps off :P ), then try the other sister site: http://www.trap17.net/

Anyway, glad to meet you and look forward to your contribution.

1064329226[/snapback]

I do not understand how to do copyright? bbcode M^E???

How teach me?

By the Way, My nick ALTSR is not a name.It a combination of 2 names by its initials.It my name and my girl's name.Can't expose much though...hehe

Alright, then let's go guessing :-)You are Altaire and your girlfriend is Srdana (couldn't find any more common names)Nice, to see you guys rhyming,please dont stop.or this thread will be a flop.oh another nice one that comes to my mind.Thou shall not ever double postwhere the door name's Xisto.Keep that in mind, when you intend to post more often! You can edit your posts, just search the forum.