xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Free .be Domains Be quick, its just until 31 january

I'm wondering, is it working well? Did they message you about the limitations and such?

Well, I could login and change my password. They gave me some random username but it's only 6 characters so no problem there. The problem is setting it up. No instructions anywhere, and they sent me an email in Dutch i think.

I registered, got accepted and i pointed to name servers of Xisto, but nothing happended yet, i think 48 hours have passed.

How'd you do it? Do we just have to replace the servers with ns1.astahost.com and ns2.astahost.com?

I'd like to point out that this service is free for only one year

Na het eerste "gratis" jaar zullen wij u contacteren met de vraag of u uw naam wenst te verlengen aan het normale tarief van âŹ6.2 exclusief BTW, âŹ7.5 inclusief BTW.

This basically means that the nextyear you'll have to pay âŹ7,5 / month to keep up the domainname.

I think we figured that out by now @jipman ;) Maybe you could help them to set up their one-year-domains? Nice to have an international forum, as I notice now :P