xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Server Connection Poor

I don't know if it's my end or not but the server seems like it's not working as usual, sometimes I can't connect or the forums would lose its images. This also happens to my website too.

My website is on the panda server.

my website URL: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanx,
xboxrulz

also, can someone try to access http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (a subdomain I created) but I couldn't access to it :s

xboxrulz

1064326061[/snapback]

I have had intermittent problems with Xisto today as well, but I have had trouble with a handful of other servers too, so it may be a NAP having trouble.

I can access your subdomain with no problems.

I have noticed the same problem just today about 2 hours ago I had just uploaded a corrected file with ftp and then went to check the site and neither of the two on the Xisto server are working! I hope it gets better soon cause I would like to find out if I need to further trouble shoot the file that I hop uploaded in its entirety.I had been having difficulty keeping the connection with the ftp client most of today as I took everything off one part and reuploaded the mostly revised files until I noticed that I had not revised a couple of important ones that were quite important.

I have noticed the same problem just today about 2 hours ago I had just uploaded a corrected file with ftp and then went to check the site and neither of the two on the Xisto server are working!

I hope it gets better soon cause I would like to find out if I need to further trouble shoot the file that I hop uploaded in its entirety.

I had been having difficulty keeping the connection with the ftp client most of today as I took everything off one part and reuploaded the mostly revised files until I noticed that I had not revised a couple of important ones that were quite important.

1064326200[/snapback]

My site has been inaccessible or about 16 hours now as well. Rather annoying since I have some photos I have been asked to put up and cannot get to it. Oh well.

Please don't double post.This is a shared hosting service, so do not expect 100% connectivity, though we give damn close to it!I can however recommed that if you don't like Xisto, you could try trapt17.com/net and if those don't suit your needs...Welll...mastercomputers.com is always willing to sell you a dedicated server :).

I left, I was lied to.

1064327300[/snapback]

Nanannanananaa. I think you shouldn't be so snappy.. for me it was easy to find out that Xisto is on a reseller account. Just search and interprete the information the right way.

It is a great free host and people without acute problems shouldn't always mock about theoretical problems. If you got a problem, fine, they'll help you out (I have no doubts seeing the support here), but if you're afraid of some dark unknown menace.. I don't know, I think you should think twice befor you bleat, you can easily see that it is bad for everyones nerves... stay caaaalm

xbolrulz: i can access the first one (just text msg) but for the second one i get a timeout.