xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Html_guru

Hi Members,I am pleased to announce a new addition to Xisto Staff.HTML_GURU.Please give him a warm welcome and I wish him all the best for the moderating job :-) Sincerely,OpaQue

Congrats,That is honestly a well deserving member of Xisto.Glad to have him aboard. Hopefully we didn't say anything bad in our staff section about him (I just moderated all those staff threads about him now, joking!)Cheers,MC

Oh... my God - this rocks! I mean, I didn't see this coming yet... oh man, well, first, I'd like to thank... OpaQue, all the Mod, and all my fans - :mellow:! And of course, let's give it up to Chef Prudhomme (lol)!Seriously, OpaQue, I appreciate your allowing my request and I will do my best to make Xisto the best forum to be at!

Aww.. I wanted to suggest HTML_Guru for moderation :mellow:. Glad to have you onboard man :blink:! You'll be a great moderator, look for a PM from me in the next few days with instructions for IRC so I can get you set up with operator rights there. Oh, and I set up a buffet for you as a celebration feast: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

~Viz

Touches my heart, Viz... really, it does - :mellow:!

Hey, the link... doesn't seem to work. Am I doing it wrong? I'm getting kind of hungry here...

P.S. Operator Rights... makes me sound cool, hehe...

Knew this was for me,

HTML_Guru