xisto Community
john_meikle1405241509

Runescape: Good or Not ? Good or Not ?

Yes to agree with the posts at the very beginning, only play runescape for free as a newbie until you decide you would like to stick with it because you like it so much, play this only as a filler though because after an hour i am bored which does not happen to me at all when i play p2p mmorpgs such as world of warcraft.

I play as a member..heh..its basically the only place I feel rich o.OBut, heh I only play it now cause my friends are on it..lol they fun to hang around at times.My Account:Combat Level: 87All Combat Stats above 7010m cash atm o.O

It is a good game to pass some time if you don't have anything else to do, but it is also interesting. The free version is good, but to get the full experience the $5's a month is worth it. I mean they are upgrading alot.I rate it a 8 out of 10.

Well all my friends play Runescape and im wondering, is it any good :P because it sounds kinda cheesy, lol but if anyone is a fan of it here, tell me whats good about it and I may consider playing it soon
If I think its good, ill try and be better than my friends, Everyone is a n00b sometime in there life and also a newbie :) Also I know Runescape is a fantasy game (because im not really a fan of it, but I may just try it out if someone says its good, a rate and a little review ;) )

i need a lv 40 account..plz send account info to lord_sakuya@hotmail.com..plzthanks :P

i need a lv 40 account..plz send account info to lord_sakuya@hotmail.com..plzthanks :P

Dude that is weak asking for a level 40 account. You should try getting yout own account and leveling it to 40. Believe me it is not as hard as you think it is. It only took me a week to get to lvl 40, and im almost 60 now. Try this before you go out asking people for their accounts.

Yeah, that is all it takes. I really need to get back on Runescape, I am paying for it and not even playing. Heh, good thing my mom is really paying for it. She gets mad sometimes, but then I lie and say I am playing. I have just been to busy to play all the time. I wish I could play on the go and it would be better. I might go buy me a laptop and a cell phone internet connection and play on the go. I know the phone connection works cause I did it with my dads laptop once while we were on vacation.

Well, Runescape is not worth your time, and I am not saying this without justification. First of all, the graphics are very poor (the best hairstyle I found was one that seemed to belong to a hippie or a stereotypical Jamaican). Also, it's not very fast - it freezes occasionally and is impractical to play. Unless you're willing to settle for less, stay far away from Runescape as possible.

Runescape: Good or Not?

If your looking for a free computer game that is a Multi-Player Active game which have over thousands of people playing through out the whole day. Then runescape is the game for it.

Runescape is a VERY fun game. The quests arnt that good unless ur member (cost 5$ per mth) but the wilderness is what makes runescape the best.

>>Wilderness- The Wilderness is where ever 1 fights and kills each other, once you kill your enemy you get to take their weppons, armor, money, etc..

After you make a main character and have alot of money you should make a pker.

>>Pker- also known as Player killer, which is a player that kills in the wilderness.

When you make a pker omg.. you will have alot of fun.

I occasionally play RuneScape. I would give it a 5/10. It has a little excitement to it (free version).All you are doing is walking around in a Java Applet chatting to other people doign the same thing. I don't think that there is a way to win this game.You should try it, if you don't like it then don't play it. You might get bored of it though.

I give it a rate 1000000000000000000000000000 because I play it and it rocks I'm a member and got all colour party hats it is around 2000m

Well its not the best game I've ever played... there are a bunch of other games out there way better then this one like... 2moons, conquer, rapples etc. check them out! I played them all and their fun!-Leiana Ah Loy