xisto Community
half1405241509

Man Dies From Playing World Of Warcraft Gaming? Harmful?

I am tired of hearing about how video games are responsible for killing people. Its like everything else in the universe, too much of anything will cause extreme butt hurt, and propulsive diahrea.  I am tired of the  neo-fascist media whores   trying to villainize video games, especially since video games prevent a lot of crime and teenage pregnancy, by keeping kids at home, and away from girls. And everytime there is any violence, the media automatically finds some whack job psychologist who went to the prestigious school of self study, that says of course flight simulator deceitfully manipulated some hard working honest arabic guys into flying air planes into the twin towers, and all school shootings happen because of zombies ate my neighbors.So I have always wondered why fascist pigs hate video games, and one day I found the answers that was sitting right in front of my face. Conservatives hate video games because video games killed Jesus, and they also like to rape white women.

-reply by everett

Replying to halfI cant belive it that really tells you something me and my friend play it but come on two days straight without food or drink that is so sad I mean great game but surley not that addictive-reply by kidchaor

Is it a real relation betwenn die and play World of Warcraft? I don´t think so...This is only difamation...I can die right now while I´m writing but isn´t Xisto.com fault.Maybe this guy have a health problem. And he had a prematury death...But World of Warcraft didn´t kill him...

i have been playing for about 1 yr now and i have play for 3 day with out stopping and that and then and i have not dead caz of it and that and now i have no life caz of it and that all i do is play the game all day but when i have to go to work and that and sow u can let me know when i got this all about this and that sow i have not herd nothing about it and that and i i have not dune nothing like u guy keep saying and that and sow it that and i have not died from the game the only time i don't play is when i go to work

same thing bout game questionMan Dies From Playing World Of Warcraft

Ummm I played maplestory for like a whole month.Nonstop excxept for all the breeaks for food water bathroom...Etc.And I sleep like about 4 hrs in the day and now for some reason if I try to go to sleepat night,I cant,well...Like iwas saying does anyone think I am gonna die,lol,but no I'm serious I'm still playing same shedule

-reply by diego

I think it's ridiculous to even discuss gaming as inherently "harmful" ultimately it's what you make of it. If you sit and spend 72 consecutive hours gaming then yes, you probably will suffer health problems....If you pick up and play a game for a couple of hours every few days then gaming should act as nothing short of stress relief and fun and certainly will not prove "harmful"

I think he didn't eat, drink and sleep. That's enough to ruin your human biorhythm.

Exactly! It is not inherently playing video games that caused him to stop eating, drinking or sleeping though. It was his own decision to do so. If you ask me, someone has to be pretty stupid to die because they're gaming too much to even eat or drink...

I mean I get pretty engrossed in video games (I am Villarreal manager!!!) but I would never do so to the point where I didn't eat or drink.....

You can't believe people starve to death while playing WoW? Let me tell u something, u don't just go "hmm I think I'm starving, I'll get something to eat". If you don't eat/sleep for long you probably bang yous face against your keyboard at some point, and if noone's there to call an ambulance you're screwed.

People don't die voluntarily cos they'd rather play if that's what you're thinking. They lose control.

-reply by spellbreaker

It IS possibleMan Dies From Playing World Of Warcraft

Yes, a game as addictive as WoW can cause a person to lose all focus on the outside world, cause loss or lessening of sensations like hunger and thirst. I have played for 20 hours straight with no breaks until one of my roommates disconnected the internet, leaving me suddenly starving and in need of a restroom. Lol

-reply by Amanda

False INFO!!!Man Dies From Playing World Of Warcraft

This article is actually supposed to be about a South Korean man that died after playing 50 hours of STARCRAFT! not WOW... I just read the article and here is the website...I believe that the original post was a WOW hater... BUT I wouldnt be surprised to see someone die from playing WOW so much...I used to play it around 6-8 hrs. Now I am WOW Free :-)