xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

2 Animated Doom 3 Sigs 56k Warning... large files

The only real diffence is the fact that one has 2 videos and the other has a video and some characters..but i like them haha.. what do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I used photoshop and flash to make these.. i had to use premiere a little bit to edit the videos. It came out a lot grainier than i like, so if anyone knows a way to clean it up without increasing the file size too much please let me know :D

That's not bad work (I couldn't do it ). The only problem is there actually to big to use, cus some people would get big problems then

yeah the second one isnt so bad, but the first one is definately too big to use for anything.... there is a huge size difference between the 2 just because of the second video.

Those are dope! About how long did it take to make both of those?! Never messed around with flash, i should soon...

Haha thanks! it took me about an hour to make both of those. If the friggin programs would have cooperated it wouldnt have even been that long, but yeah flash is fun to play around in, so is photoshop.

823kb for a sig... lol.... people on dial-up are gonna hate you for making a sig like that. The second one is ok i guess... size wise. But both the sigs are great. Pretty cool and the clips that you used are really amazing. I finished doom3 almost a year ago, but I don't recall these scenes. Oh well, maybe I wasn't paying too much attention to the cut scenes :D.

haha yeah i dont think the dial-uppers are thrilled with it either.. i got the clips off of gamespot, and i just edited them around a little bit haha.but yeah im still workin on doom 3, i havent had much time for it lately :D

I think your acount is suspended. the images wouldn't load, so i opened them up directly and it said "acount suspended".

1064323504[/snapback]

yeah ive been away a little bit and havent posted haha.. it said i have -5 credits so i better get on the stick... sorry about that guys

give me a little bit of time and i will be unsuspended B)

Wow! Nice work dude! Tell me, what program did you use? I use adobe photoshop elements but I don't think I could match those! Those are really excellent, well done.

Thanks! I used a combination of Photoshop and Flash to make these sigs. I want to learn how to use ImageReady to do that because from what I have been told, ImageReady makes video sigs smaller in size and they dont end up grainy looking.

That's pretty cool gamerchick... I've made some Halo banners, but I don't have them on this computer. Impressive what you did though

Thats cool I would like to see your Halo banners B) I did one for a friend on another site one time, it came out pretty good.. if I can find it I will post it, and you can post yours and we can have a super cool Halo thng goin heehee :P

when you transport vids into gif there really isnt any special way to get rid of the grain...you usually have to deal with it (at least in my experience) nice work though. i like the one with only one vid even thought i like the second video you used in the first one...i think they are both great but there is too much action in the first one...and that made it a really big file :)