xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who Is Your Favorite Game Character? Please give details of why.

One of my favorite characters would have to be Jester. One of the SEALS from SOCOM and SOCOM II. I like being one man controling the missions of four. And I can decide to lead them to death if I so choose. I like the feel of power being able to tell them to do many different things. For example, I can tell them to....Fire At Will, Hold Fire, Deploy Frags/Flashbangs, Cover Area, Clear Area, etc.... I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOCOM 3 and the PlayStation 3 to come out!!!! cool.gif I'm sure SOCOM 3 will be better I already know that there is a new layout, you can drive or ride in cars, you can drive or ride in boats, And obviously there are many new maps!!!!!My other favorite is ______ . IF U WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CHARACTER. I'LL BE POSTING ABOUT HIM/HER/IT IN TWO(2) DAYS.

I love Yuna off of Final Fantasy X and X-2. She is so awesome. I've nevver really played the game personally, I don't own a ps2, so i watched a friend of mine play it. The only games I've ever played for real would have to be lion king and paper boy on sega genis (spelling?). Yeah, that's a WAY back isn't it!?! I currently have an XBOX, but I've played it maybe twice in the past two years and I believe it was harry potter and the chamber of secrets and quidditch world cup. So yeah, I don't get to play video games very often and when I do, it's not the most exciting game in the world. But still, Yuna rocks. I'm really in love with Final fantasy and Kingdom Hearts at the moment. I WANT a PS3 soooo bad.

My alltime favourite character would have to be solid snake from the metal gear series. The awesome moves and james bond style yet the i dont give a toss attitude is so awesome, you know you would want him on your side in a battle. Even though his character has developed alot especially in Metal Gear Solid where they delved into his past and gave us an insight into some of the reasons for his hatreds and likes. If you have yet to meet solid snake try one of the metal gears series and you may like him aswell and i hope they bring out a new metal gear for the PS3 :D

Well, I've always enjoyed Earthworm Jim for some odd reason, he's just such a weird videogame character, along with the entire game really. Hmmm, i like a lot of different game characters for different reasons, but can'y really think of one in particular i like more than the rest.

Conker was always a good character to me. He was a funny little mofo. Uhhhh... My favorite would have to be... Master Chief I guess. Haha. Prolly a very common one. I don't know. He's cool looking. Uhhh... Cloud from Final Fantasy VII is good. Nice big *bottom* sword.

Definatly going to have to be cloud or tidus from ffVII and FFX just the main characters cloud with a bad *bottom* attitude and just looks sweet in cutscenes and tidus cause hes looks sweet acts kinda pansyish tho ha

I love Yuna off of Final Fantasy X and X-2. She is so awesome.

I find it funny how Square-Enix tried to sexify Yuna in FFX-2. In FFX, Yuna was just girly-cute and in FFX-2, she's hot.
It's funny how people all like the girls in videogames. Me, I like Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. She, well.. appeals to the goggling eyes. :D

My favorite character is Tidus from Final Fantasy. I like the character because when the game make it, it has alot of good imagination, good looking clothes, magics (I love magic stuff), weapons (sure swords are look good), The role of Tidus in the game, The way he is in the game (looks more cool) and of course the game itself.

My favorite character is Tidus from Final Fantasy. I like the character because when the game make it, it has alot of good imagination, good looking clothes, magics (I love magic stuff), weapons (sure swords are look good), The role of Tidus in the game, The way he is in the game (looks more cool) and of course the game itself.

In my opinion, Final Fantasy X is the crappiest Final Fantasy game on the face of the Earth. FFX is solely based on graphics, there isn't a lot of actual gameplay. In addition, there are too many characters in FFX - you can't use them all at the same time. And nodes? I still don't understand how it works.
Tidus is a Jesse McCartney wannabe...

Okay, you had to go there didn't you....I have three favorite characters from video Game:My first favorite is Tidus From FFX. He fights so well, and trys so hard to get the girl, and in the end Doesn't.....My Second Favorite is Rikku from FFX. She is just too hot!!!!!!!My third Favorite is Darius from Evergrace. Just too involve to really see what is going on....-William

There are many, many video game characters that are near and dear to me not to olny for there personality but also for how they motivate a person to keep pushing to see what will become of them in the end.There emtional ties to other characters within a game are another important part to becoming important to someone......Take for example Cloud and Aeris from Final Fantasy VII, there was some heavy ove intrests going on between them and when she dies in the middle you see that Aeris was important to him.This question I really just can't answer with only one character I would honestly have to answer with a long list just to proberly answer it....