xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who Is Your Favorite Game Character? Please give details of why.

I'd say Chaos from Xenosaga. He has such a high spirit, but yet he seems like he's hiding so much from us as gamers and the other characters. I really hope more on his past is revealed in Xenosaga III once it comes out whenever.

My favorite game character would have to be Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, simply because she is what makes the game(s) so good. Besides her, I would have to... say... Neo of the Path of Neo, the new videogame coming out. No, I haven't gotten it yet... which has to make you wonder, how the hell can you like the character if you've never played him? Well, the reason is simple - I like all things "Matrix>". No, I'm not a fanatic, but I certainly take the time to try and catch news of new Matrix "stuff".

Man, I can't wait for that new game to come out... :mellow:!

Ill prolly get some conflict on this as most do not like this game but I like

Vanessa from P.N.03

the sarcasm and looks and a since of humor

Posted Image

I personally always like Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid Series. That ninja guy in there was awesome too. Was just great to see a cyborg ninja hopping around slicing everything to bits with that sword. Amazing stuff, and very creative characters. A lot of the tekken characters are also pretty cool.

With his blue spikes and his lightning fast agility how can anyone day that Sonic the Hedgehog isn't the best Video Game Charater around it was amazing when he first came out in the late 80's or so and there are still some decent games with him in it like sonic heroes. In my opinion he is the greatest character of all time because his powers are so simple yet practical and still used in modern video games. i think the the sonic the hedgeohog series has set a standard on which other games may seek to emulate.

I like Solid Snake from Medal Gear. He is tough and fears nothing. Also he can accomplish missions without bragging like the one where he blow up a tank in Metal Gear Solid and said "ah, it was no big deal." I hated it when they took Snake out of Sons of Liberty.