xisto Community
hatim

Fire From Water News Story

Oh I don't think that we will have total anarchy or a nightmare when the fossile fuel runs out, since just before the oil runs out I beleive that the alternative fuels and power sources will suddenly appear through amazing technical breakthroughs just in time to save us all.

Speaking of alternative resources to run cars... Ive recently heard about vegetable oil as a way to fuel car as well... apparently you could modify your diesel engine to suck in vegetable oil as fuel... But thats not all... I believe you have to use natural diesel to start the car until you hit a certain level of rpm then you could switch it to running vegetable oil... I think thats pretty cool, how they could do that... I didnt realize vegetable oil is able to generate any energy to push a whole car... By converting all of the cars in the world into vegetable oil cars, we would probably not have to worry about future deteriorating of the ozone... The only downside to all this is that you probably wouldnt get the speed like you would running a regular petroleum-base fuel... Also your car probably smell like french fries all the time... I guess its a good way to market a fast food restaurant... Wherever you go people will smell your fries...Chin chin...

Vegetable oil ;) Here we have cars running on coconut oil.I've heard of cars running from polythene. I saw on tv a person demonostrating a polythene engine. He stuffed about ten bags in to the engine and started up the car. I couldn't believe that, there must be some catch. He claimed that about 10 bags will be enough for a week!He says the car will give a good solution to the ever rising and undecaying polythene dumps. But the problem is that burning polythene would be worse than burning fossil fuel.It is said that there are coal to last about 50 years after the end of oil wells. Some are opting that using coal to generate electicity instead of fossil fuel will save oil for greater needs.There is one thing we forget. Fossil fuel has other uses than supplying energy. The petroleum cracking process have 100s of useful products ranging from LP gas to tar. We will lose that all when the fossil fuel beds end. That's why I think life would be a nightmare without fuel. In the past 100 years humans have changed so much that now they are dependant on fossil fuel.Maybe after fuel is delpted and after implemetation of alternative power sources we may have a golden age on earth because of the elemination of the biggest pollutant, fossil fuel.

I have read here that it takes more energy to change the water to hydrogen than you recive from doing so . My question in that regard is why not use elecrical energy to heat the water all cars have batteries and the electical energy from them is more than enough to boil water wich is all you do to seperate it . since the hydrogen is lighter than oxygen it naturaly rises and can be easily collected and siphened off to a storage container the size of a thermos . the seperation unit would also be about that size so you do not need to heat a large amount of water . As the water turns to gas and the gasses are pulled from the seperation unit the resulting vacume will pull small amounts of water from the fuel tank to replace what has been used . this eliminates the need for a fuel pump . the engine would need to be vacume sealed as well so that the motion of the pistons will act as the pump to pull the hydrogen from the storage tank in small very measured amounts . since hydrogen burns much hotter and actually is much more explosive than gasoline . In regards to any who think this is a great idea . Thanks I already have this patented and am currently working on the working model .

The problem with this is wouldn't the prices by higher than the normal price of gases are? If so, I'm pretty sure that most people wouldn't want to go for gas that costs more when there''s something cheaper. They'll do it for themselves, not for this world pretty much :/I don't think this source of energy is 'reliable' in the sense of it lasting to be bought by everyone wanting it. Maybe one day they'll have one that's actually cheaper than normal gasoline, and maybe even stronger at the same time B) That's the future of our world if we must survive !! MUHAHAH... now we just need to find that source...