xisto Community
djleli

Creating a pop up

How would you make a pop-up on somebody elses' site? They may not enable JavaScript on their site, therefore making it impossible to do. I mean, you would have to go into their cpanel and make a new page for it to work. Pop-ups really piss me off and it would be obnoxious to put it on somebody elses' site.

First i have to say:Pop ups are really hated! If you really want to be hated i suggest u use this really hated popup (newbies may have problems with closing it )CODE <script language="JavaScript">window.open('xisto.com;, 'title')</script>So use it and make people pissed! Sometimes popups seem a little noobish cause a lot of free hosts that *BLEEP* use them.

hi dear djleli and alli have one question some popcodes block by ads removers !some browser block javascripts codehow can make popup code with out javascript how can make popup code with out block thanks dears