xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
szupie

Google Moon Heh...

Hey, Google released a new tool, Google Moon. It gives you a satellite image of the moon, so you could know how it really looks like. I'm on dial-up, so I can't really use this tool... Are there any man-made structures on the moon? Can anyone see any flags on the moon?

Try zooming in to the highest level, and you'll see how the moon is really like :) .

Oops, forgot a link: https://www.google.com/moon/

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

I have checked the site for a minute. I will definately see the site thoroughly when I have time and post here all your queries. Anyway there is also a site https://www.google.com/earth/ which shows very good view of different places of earch. There is a lot of information available on the site relating to the world.

Haha... thats quite funny! Who would have guessed that the moon is made of ... Oh well... suppose most people will never know what the moon is *really* made of, let alone even bother thinking about it. Thanks for the link, it was quite cool!

Hmm... some it sort of reminds me to a really screwed up paintjob :). There is also something like google earth which is basically the same but with America, I wish they implement holland and the rest of europe too, that'd be cool. Or China so you can see the great wall.

lol. The google guys really have an unbelievable sense of humour. Though mind you, if my bro was just a bit older and able to understand that the moon was a sphere which revolved around the earth, he'd probably claim for the rest of his life that it's made out of cheese.

hehe... you think this has something to do with the moon hoax theory? ;) Maybe Google believes that the man on the moon is just as real as the moon being made of cheese ;).

Wow thanks for the link szupie! B) I've heard of Google Earth but never Google Moon. This tool would be great for projcts relating to the moon. It's just like Googlo to think of something like this, I mean they have so many features that are usefull and resourceful isn't it!